Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Way to represent the AFC West...

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    All because you're trying to make something of the Smack forum here.

Few here know about the Smack wars you and I once had over on Mania. Now, those were something.

Ahh Broncomania. The old days when the mb was great and there were only Jake vs Jay wars, not this Tebowmania over the top stuff . Denver was much better and Shanny was here. I miss them immensely

NE was good too but those were great times.

Just ask WTE, worsttrollever, Little Old Lady, Hip Hop Pats Fan, Mr Roper and WTEs Pizzaman.

Lots of aliases,

2. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    DS no smack here. I like McFadden and always have since college. He needs to stay healthy. That really killed Oak this year. Do you think he can be an every down back or should be more on a rotational basis so he does not get dinged like he does every season. Trust me he has torched Denver and other teams many times but on the sidelines he cant help anyone.
    He should be an every down back. If he can't stay healthy, well that's one of the tough breaks in football. I like Michael Bush and all, but if McFadden was in the first Charger game, he has a TD run and a TD catch of 90+ yards. McFadden is too beast to take carries away from him.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Such class in a smack thread!!! You rock Med...
    DS does too.
    Well I have to ask DS a question. He is not a turd like some here and want an answer. It is not like this MB is legisated where you have to post in the correct forum.

Some might get their panties in a bunch but most live with it.

6. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    He should be an every down back. If he can't stay healthy, well that's one of the tough breaks in football. I like Michael Bush and all, but if McFadden was in the first Charger game, he has a TD run and a TD catch of 90+ yards. McFadden is too beast to take carries away from him.
    How about 75% 25% so you keep him fresh and use him most times. Like Turner and Tomlinson where at the end of LTs time in SD?

Ahh Broncomania. The old days when the mb was great and there were only Jake vs Jay wars, not this Tebowmania over the top stuff . Denver was much better and Shanny was here. I miss them immensely

NE was good too but those were great times.

Just ask WTE, worsttrollever, Little Old Lady, Hip Hop Pats Fan, Mr Roper and WTEs Pizzaman.

Lots of aliases,
    Wish Mr. Roper would come back during the baseball season, especially now that the Yanks are (once again) World Series favorites.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Wish Mr. Roper would come back during the baseball season, especially now that the Yanks are (once again) World Series favorites.
    I like Kuroda as a Dodger fan. How is the kid they got from Seattle? I heared he has a great arm. Yanks are gonna be good.

My Dodgers well you know bankrupt...............

Sox picked up Padilla, He is so injury prone. Good arm but damn he gets hurt a lot.

To get on topic. The AFC west is sucky. Master of the obvious.

Maybe the elite fan can tell us how Oak will be 15-1 next year.

What is the Carson Palmer of 2004 coming back next season

How about 75% 25% so you keep him fresh and use him most times. Like Turner and Tomlinson where at the end of LTs time in SD?
    I could live with that yes. But I know they'll be that one play where the other guy gets caught from behind and then I'll see 500 "McFadden would've taken that to the house" threads on the Raiders forum. Then they'll question the other guy's ability to carry a football for positive yards. Some would want to trade him.

I did want the 75-25 this year and it worked this year and last year until McFadden went down.

12. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Yeah man that SUCKS! You should round it off to an even decade. Then the Raiders would have a better playoff win percentage than the rest of the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED! That's not a flex more than a pathetic post season stat for all representatives.

Anyway to the Pats fans, I say congrats and GO YANKEES!
    If we go back 15 years...

AFCW Regular Season results 1997-2011)
    Denver Broncos: 137-103 (9 winning seasons, 2 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 7 play-off appearances, )
    San Diego Chargers: 119-121 (6 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 4 .500 - seasons - 5 division titles & 5 play-off appearances)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 116-124 (6 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 1 .500 seasons - 3 division title & 4 play-off appearances)
    Oakland Raiders: 98-142 (3 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 3 play-off appearances, )

AFCW Play-offs results 1997-2011)
    Denver Broncos: 9-5 record in the play-offs, 2-0 in SBs
    Oakland Raiders: 4-3 record in the play-offs, 0-1 in SBs
    San Diego Chargers: 2-5 record in the play-offs, 0-0 in SBs
    Kansas City Chiefs: 0-4 record in the play-offs, 0-0 in SBs

So yes DS, when your Raiders have actually made it to the play-offs over the past 15 years, they have done much better than the Chargers & Chiefs
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

14. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post

Denver Broncos: 137-103 (9 winning seasons, 2 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 7 play-off appearances, )
    San Diego Chargers: 119-121 (6 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 4 .500 - seasons - 5 division titles & 5 play-off appearances)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 116-124 (6 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 1 .500 seasons - 3 division title & 4 play-off appearances)
    Oakland Raiders: 98-142 (3 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 3 play-off appearances, )

So yes DS, when your Raiders have actually made it to the play-offs over the past 15 years, they have done much better than the Chargers & Chiefs

lol those numbers are so irrelevant to now. Good work though for pulling them up, I commend you

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post

Oh so now it's 15 years, Doc? Why don't we do historically and end the debate once and for all.

lol those numbers are so irrelevant to now. Good work though for pulling them up, I commend you
    Him and Joel are full of info...

Oh so now it's 15 years, Doc? Why don't we do historically and end the debate once and for all.
    He cant do that, then the Raiders would come out on top

you can bend any stat and make it look good. That is why stats lie.

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Him and Joel are full of info...
    full of something. Not sure it is info

sorry Joel and Az. Just having fun a few days after our bludgeoning and having to go back to work in Boston and here how pathetic the Broncos are tomorrow, cant wait..

Poor Med...

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by WTE:1525106
    Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I would, and make sure I splashed your face a few times.
    Yuck! You don't eat a lot of asparagus, do you?
    Yes. I love the stuff.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information