Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread ~ Divisional Playoff Edition: Broncos vs Patriots 01/14/12

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

don't even remember ever being this pumped for a game, TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND TIMMY

2. The Following User High Fived Clipworthy For This Post:

No turnovers, block well, run, run run and PLEASE teach Goodman and our safeties to cover, 'cos that line's not letting us get to Brady. Hope Ball (or, better, Johnson) gets yards when McGahee's gasping after multiple big runs. I don't want another game where we're forced to pass in the 4th despite racking up 250 rushing yards in the first 3 quarters and Tebow ends up going down under four guys or picking up a fumble and throwing it out of our endzone. We CAN win, and between the witches and McDumbass I feel justified praying over this one, but, geez, I cannot see an answer for thier offense, and they manufacture turnovers as fast as we commit them.

All that said: Go Broncos, Go America; continue to shock the nation.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

It feels so good to be this pumped about a Broncos game again! Win or lose, I'm extremely proud of this team.

That said, let's win this mother ******* game! (No McD jokes)

5. The Following User High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    It feels so good to be this pumped about a Broncos game again! Win or lose, I'm extremely proud of this team.

That said, let's win this mother ******* game! (No McD jokes)
    Well, what do you want? Don't quote him on the day we're playing him; you never heard of mojo? Speaking of which, what ever happened to our mojo threads?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

For those interested...right now, they're replaying the Pats/BRONCOS game from Nov 5 on NFLN

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

It has been a great year Broncos, now go out and make it even better. Just two games away from the Super Bowl. LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Happy game day Broncos fans.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

WOW! Tebow has his on segment on NFLN......"Tim Tebow - Season on Review".

I so want the Broncos to beat the Pats. It would complete the season for me regardless what happens from there on out. A win here would upset so many of the Broncos critics and would just be awesome.

A SB win would be nice though .

12. The Following 5 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I so want the Broncos to beat the Pats. It would complete the season for me regardless what happens from there on out. A win here would upset so many of the Broncos critics and would just be awesome.

A SB win would be nice though .
    I was at that point after the Steelers game last week. Season is already a win considering where we were last year.

But yeah.... more is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Game Day Thread Divisional Playoff Edition......How does that sound suckaaaaaaaas

nothing short of amazing is what this team has overcame. I'm extremely proud of this franchise for not letting up even after starting the season 1-4. At a point in time we where talking about Luck!!! are you kidding me. We where that defeated as a team and a defeated fan base. We came back with a vengeance and now look we are in the Divisional Playoffs.

The Pats offense is explosive and I can only hope our defense contains them. This game IMO needs to be won by Denver's running game and taking advantage of opportunities that present themselves. I mean if we have a shot at a pick we BETTER catch it. A chance for a fumble we better SNATCH it. The Patsies will have to earn this victory this time.

But I have all the hope in the world that we will show up hungry and focused. Also I may add WE need one HARD SLOBBER KNOCKING HIT at the start of the game to set the TONE.

Let's enjoy this game my fellow brethren!!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

16. Default

Go broncos!!!!! Shock the critics!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Yeah Sneakers! I was getting nervous someone else would start this thread!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    JOE, I was gonna start it just to make you miserable all day! Go Broncos!
    I have to work tonight so it's 'TEBOW ON TEVO" for me.
    I just finished the REILY article, so I realize I am already rooting for a winner.
    It's been an amazing season, exhilarating, exciting, the best of this millenium!
    enjoy the game, especially the outcome and I look forward to the discussions tomorrow!
    Go Broncos! beat the cheat, jmcd, paxon and all those chowder heads!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Gotta agree with a lot of the sentiments here. No matter what happens, this has been one of the most fun seasons I can remember. How we go from "Suck to Luck" to a divisional playoff game is still beyond me.

Win or lose, I'm proud of this season.

But... Please... for the love of God. WIN!!!

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

When rc shows up lets all go over to the positive only gameday thread.

I'm more excited and less nervous than I was last week. We've got nothing to lose. The pressure is all on them.

Go Broncos!!!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

21. The Following 6 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information