Thread: Mayors' wager - Part Deux

Default Mayors' wager - Part Deux

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

"» If the Patriots win, Mayor Hancock will be forced to wear a Brady jersey and treat Mayor Menino to a Denver steak dinner.

» If the Broncos pull the upset, Menino will treat Hancock to a lobster supper, but that's not all -- one local landmark will receive an unwelcome makeover.

That means you, Paul Revere, whose statue in Boston's North End will be dressed up in a Tebow jersey for an entire day."

I can't wait to see it!

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I love that Denver's Mayor ain't skeered... he's throwing down the gauntlet to the other mayors. He believes in this team and that's awesome!

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

4. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It's not right taking advantage of the mentally hadicapped though. Bad form by the Denver Mayor. Good for Boston though to be the first major American city to elect a mayor with Downs Syndrome.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I love that Denver's Mayor ain't skeered... he's throwing down the gauntlet to the other mayors. He believes in this team and that's awesome!
    Sounds more like Bostons mayor is the fearless one, unless he just doesn't think the NFL can make a Tebow jersey big enough for him. He's basically giving odds: If we win, I get dinner and you wear the jersey; if YOU win you get dinner and a landmark famous enough to instantly identify Boston wears a Broncos jersey. Basically, he's giving extravagant stakes because he considers losing impossible.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information