Thread: Radiohead - In Rainbows (New Album)

Default Radiohead - In Rainbows (New Album)

I couldn't afford the box set, but you can buy the album for as much as you'd like (honestly, as much as you'd like!) on their website for the download. It's been a while, and since they aren't going on a label - they're able to do such things.

It's really good and any fan of Radiohead should pick it up. If you feel like only paying a buck, it's a buck. Enjoy it guys!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The Bends and OK Computer are two of my favorite albums, but I have not been too crazy about Hail to the Thief. I've listened to it way too many times...I should have realized long ago that's it's just a weak album. I mean, it has some good songs, but that's about it. So I'm a little leary of another disappointment. Even though Yorke & co. have produced some of my very favorite stuff.

I might have to take a listen if you say it's OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The Bends and OK Computer are two of my favorite albums, but I have not been too crazy about Hail to the Thief. I've listened to it way too many times...I should have realized long ago that's it's just a weak album. I mean, it has some good songs, but that's about it. So I'm a little leary of another disappointment. Even though Yorke & co. have produced some of my very favorite stuff.

I might have to take a listen if you say it's OK.
    Whatever their music is worth to you, that's what you pay. Unless you buy the mega-expensive box set, you can get the whole album for whatever price you're willing to pay. It'll never be OK Computer or Kid A to me - but it's a good album.

When it comes to bands like Radiohead, and some of my other longtime favorites I've been listening to for years (probably almost a decade, even though I was only about 11 or 12) I expect more with each album. I don't know if you're a fan or know much about the Deftones, but I thought Saturday Night Wrist was a little disappointing. I think a lot of it had to deal with Maverick interfering with their creativity, but eh. It's Radiohead, so it's hard not to like.

Thanks for the heads up Dream. I dig Radiohead. Kid A is their best imo.

I can't get music that I like very easily here. I'm stuck buying stuff on Itunes. I'm thinking of downloading again. It would be hard for someone to find me here and lay down a fine or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick7 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Dream. I dig Radiohead. Kid A is their best imo.

I can't get music that I like very easily here. I'm stuck buying stuff on Itunes. I'm thinking of downloading again. It would be hard for someone to find me here and lay down a fine or something.
    You pay to download it though, it's like an "Itunes" shop from Radiohead. You pay what you want to download the album from their website. Do it, you'll love it!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information