Thread: New, Bronco fan since Floyd Little - thats as far back as my memory goes :)

1. Default New, Bronco fan since Floyd Little - thats as far back as my memory goes :)

Hey all, just wanted to say howdy, didnt know this place existed until today. My throats still sore and havent gotten my voice back yet. What a game yesterday, and I loved the atmosphere there yesterday, I havent fealt that kind of energy for a playoff game since the old mile high, I was so pumped yesterday, and my fellow bronco fans were too. It was even better then the atmosphere for the afc champ game against pitt!
    Anyways, gooooooooooooo Broncooooooooos!

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived Blue Bronco Bob For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

"You're my boy, Blue!"
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

to Broncos Forums

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

6. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Welcome! We like bronco fans that werent fans just after Tebow became a bronco

8. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    Welcome! We like bronco fans that werent fans just after Tebow became a bronco
    Ah heck no! Ive been a fan my whole life! grew up in a bronco crazed house, got my bronco tattoo in 2001, and have a bronco room that has been in gameday magazine a few years ago. I have been, and always shall be a bronco fan first. And I am sick of the tebow zealots that have come out of the woodwork, dont get me wrong, I support tebow, he is a bronco and I will always support whoever puts on that uniform and plays, even clarence kay when he was here, even though I still had harsh words for him, I still support whoever is on the field.....

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Blue Bronco Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bronco Bob View Post
    Hey all, just wanted to say howdy, didnt know this place existed until today. My throats still sore and havent gotten my voice back yet. What a game yesterday, and I loved the atmosphere there yesterday, I havent fealt that kind of energy for a playoff game since the old mile high, I was so pumped yesterday, and my fellow bronco fans were too. It was even better then the atmosphere for the afc champ game against pitt!
    I had a feeling this season was going to be different fan wise. I went to the opening MNF game vs. the Raiders and the stadium was electric. It's good to see some of that crazy vibe back. Makes it so much more fun!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Ah heck no! Ive been a fan my whole life! grew up in a bronco crazed house, got my bronco tattoo in 2001, and have a bronco room that has been in gameday magazine a few years ago. I have been, and always shall be a bronco fan first. And I am sick of the tebow zealots that have come out of the woodwork, dont get me wrong, I support tebow, he is a bronco and I will always support whoever puts on that uniform and plays, even clarence kay when he was here, even though I still had harsh words for him, I still support whoever is on the field.....
    Props for the Clarence Kay reference. That guy had a pair of paws in place of hands - and welcome aboard, too!
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Welcome on board. Post away!

Those three amigos were fun to watch but what about #83 Michael Young? That dude played well against the Oilers in The Drive II! Remember, he caught the first Elway pass getting us out of the endzone. It was the first play of that memorable win.

15. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

I know a lot of fans followed Tebow to Denver. But sometimes you gotta start somewhere. How many Broncos fans started out as Elway fans?

In my opinion, anyone who doesn't fully support our team doesn't deserve to be a fan. No matter how long or short they've been a Broncos fan.

I just don't think it's fair to classify an entire group of people.

My NBA team is Orlando. Because they drafted JJ Redick.

I jumped on the bandwagon of the Broncos in the mid 90's. I was only 9 years old when Elway retired. Maybe it doesn't make me a real fan because I'm not 80 years old. I don't know.

Welcome to BroncosForums. I can relate to getting my voice back. Same with my wife, who isn't as big a Bronco fan as me, but was screaming her head off at Mile High on Sunday. Yesterday her voice was still cracking when she was talking.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I know a lot of fans followed Tebow to Denver. But sometimes you gotta start somewhere. How many Broncos fans started out as Elway fans?

In my opinion, anyone who doesn't fully support our team doesn't deserve to be a fan. No matter how long or short they've been a Broncos fan.

I just don't think it's fair to classify an entire group of people.

My NBA team is Orlando. Because they drafted JJ Redick.

I jumped on the bandwagon of the Broncos in the mid 90's. I was only 9 years old when Elway retired. Maybe it doesn't make me a real fan because I'm not 80 years old. I don't know.
    There's a distinct difference between people that are becoming Broncos fans because Tebow is on the team, and Tim Tebow fans.

The latter is the one that most have issues with.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information