Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: BroncosForums Mock Draft Peanut Gallery

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
    Damnit Coach you stole Pettigrew from Atlanta.
    Yeah, I had it narrowed down to 2 guys, but I figured the other one had a better chance of lasting until pick 28 than Pettigrew did. Because of Atlanta.

Minnesota was the team I feared would take my other guy, but it looks like I'm clear there unless someone surprises me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I just wanted to inform everybody that Turf has agreed to help Smilin and myself out as too if you need to let someone know that your going to miss a pick that turf is available as well.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Barwin in the top 25, someone sure liked what they saw! Jackson and Moreno are two that I did not see coming.

What are Detriots plans for Freeman?
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    Barwin in the top 25, someone sure liked what they saw! Jackson and Moreno are two that I did not see coming.

What are Detriots plans for Freeman?

Data entry...?

6. The Following User High Fived lex For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Not feelin the Freeman pick. Barwin looks to be a clone of a certain Patriot OLB, but that is pretty damn early.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

anyone PM tagger yet?

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    anyone PM tagger yet?
    Did you?

Well I have to say the Moore pick should stick since it is already in, just my opinion.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

yea i got it about to post my pick...I think NE could have landed Barwin in the second but I think they will be the one team that really REALLY likes him. They have a solid team in place and could possibly take a chance on him in the first. They don't have a lot to lose.

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Best pick so far, tagger.

12. The Following User High Fived honz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post

Well I have to say the Moore pick should stick since it is already in, just my opinion.

i agree, once the pick is in it should stand-- otherwise, shit is gonna get all screwed up. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Not feelin the Freeman pick. Barwin looks to be a clone of a certain Patriot OLB, but that is pretty damn early.
    Say what you want about Freeman, I like him better than Sanchez. All 3 of the Junior quarterbacks this year are going to be raw in the NFL, even Stafford. Plus, it really is looking more and more like they came out to avoid being in the same draft as McCoy, Tebow, and Bradford.

Freeman has arguably the greatest upside of the three and he's used to carrying a team, which is exactly what he's going to have to do in Detroit. I really did want to take Aaron Curry at one, but I went Jason Smith so I could get my franchise QB at 20. I just didn't see Stafford as being this fantastic NFL ready QB prospect.

And besides, for realism's sake, there is no way in hell that Detroit takes a QB at 1. If Sanchez or Stafford drops, they'd take whoever at 20. But, if somebody bites on Sanchez it's looking more and more like Freeman will be gone at 17 to the Jets. In this draft though, Freeman likely would have still been on the board at my 2nd round pick, but I'm not going to lose my guy over trying to save on value.

16. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Say what you want about Freeman, I like him better than Sanchez. All 3 of the Junior quarterbacks this year are going to be raw in the NFL, even Stafford. Plus, it really is looking more and more like they came out to avoid being in the same draft as McCoy, Tebow, and Bradford.

Freeman has arguably the greatest upside of the three and he's used to carrying a team, which is exactly what he's going to have to do in Detroit. I really did want to take Aaron Curry at one, but I went Jason Smith so I could get my franchise QB at 20. I just didn't see Stafford as being this fantastic NFL ready QB prospect.

And besides, for realism's sake, there is no way in hell that Detroit takes a QB at 1. If Sanchez or Stafford drops, they'd take whoever at 20. But, if somebody bites on Sanchez it's looking more and more like Freeman will be gone at 17 to the Jets. In this draft though, Freeman likely would have still been on the board at my 2nd round pick, but I'm not going to lose my guy over trying to save on value.
    Freeman isn't a winner.

One bowl game. One high school playoff appearance.

jmo, but dude doesn't know how to win.

But, seriously Barwin and Sean Smith in the first round? While Maybin is still on the board...come on guys...

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ok, the Ravens dodged a serious bullet there. Luckily Av06 had Maybin as his top choice otherwise i would have had to go another route.

Gamechanger is up next starting at 9am tomorrow unless he comes on tonight and makes his selection. But, he does have the luxury of starting tomorrow if he wishes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

You guys make picks like old people ****...fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

20. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Freeman isn't a winner.

One bowl game. One high school playoff appearance.

jmo, but dude doesn't know how to win.

But, seriously Barwin and Sean Smith in the first round? While Maybin is still on the board...come on guys...
    Maybin has bust written all over him. He's really no better prospect than Barwin is as a DE/OLB. Both really only have one year of production to go off of and are being drafted off of potential.

And I'm biased, but Sean Smith can play. He has great size, ran faster than Jenkins, supposedly had more fluid hips than Jenkins (according to an article written by Todd McShay), and he can play CB or safety which makes him a pretty safe pick even if for some reason he doesn't cut it as a CB in the NFL. The dude locked people down all year for Utah. I know one great play doesn't make a great player, but this play just shows what he can do with his size and ball skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9M2w...eature=related

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived honz For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information