Thread: The English Premeir League

This guy is hilarious.

2. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    Burned by Burnley!
    The need to fix that back line quickly
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Check this dude out, Mo. ...to answer your question from last week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have so many awesome observations from just the first 1:30 of that last video. So awesome.

A.) I really, really had to concentrate to understand him. That's an awesome accent.

B.) I really want a "We want Wenger out" chant because I am a sophomoric individual.

C.) Dude kind of has a point with the long balls in to Sanchez.

D.) I think he's calling him "blood" and "fam" which is hilarious in a London accent.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I have so many awesome observations from just the first 1:30 of that last video. So awesome.

A.) I really, really had to concentrate to understand him. That's an awesome accent.

B.) I really want a "We want Wenger out" chant because I am a sophomoric individual.

C.) Dude kind of has a point with the long balls in to Sanchez.

D.) I think he's calling him "blood" and "fam" which is hilarious in a London accent.
    I know. The blood and fam had me rolling. Too funny.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I am up way too damn early. I guess I'll watch soccah!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Monday afternoon futbol.

Happy day! Finally beat Chelsea and did it convincingly.

City has everyone in their rearview and Aguero is in form. Man U bounce back. Liverpool are born again. Spurs quietly sitting 2nd in the table.

Should be a good season.

11. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

So where does the Promised One send Rooney, during the next transfer window?
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    So where does the Promised One send Rooney, during the next transfer window?
    You think he'd allow him to go to Everton? Isn't that his childhood team?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You think he'd allow him to go to Everton? Isn't that his childhood team?
    Yes that was his youth academy. I don't know if he fits there, though.

Nice win by Tottenham! Arsenal stole 3 points at Burnley. The table has tightened up a bit. Strange seeing Everton up there.

Hey Tripp, what's going on with West Ham? If the season ended today they'd be relegated. We'll gladly take Payet off your hands if you're just going to squander the season.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

And so my 2nd team, the Swans have a new manager, a man you will know well, Bob Bradley.

I wonder what sort of effect he'll have.
    The Swans have been swimming in stagnant waters in recent times and things need to get flowing again.
    Will we see more American players coming to Wales in transfer windows perhaps.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37589535

18. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    And so my 2nd team, the Swans have a new manager, a man you will know well, Bob Bradley.

I wonder what sort of effect he'll have.
    The Swans have been swimming in stagnant waters in recent times and things need to get flowing again.
    Will we see more American players coming to Wales in transfer windows perhaps.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37589535
    I saw that. His first match will be Arsenal next weekend.

I don't expect him to find much success. He won't be able to attract big talent there at Swansea.

I wish him well and I'll root for them.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I saw that. His first match will be Arsenal next weekend.

I don't expect him to find much success. He won't be able to attract big talent there at Swansea.

I wish him well and I'll root for them.
    He can't be much worse than his predecessor who was only supposed to be a stop gap guy.
    If he can get present players motivated and to enjoy playing that would be a start.
    Tough game to open with though.

21. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information