Page 91 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1930

Thread: The English Premeir League

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

LMAO - where did you hear yer da?

Scotland mate. I was there just last week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Scotland mate. I was there just last week.
    No way!!!!!

I'd have came home for the weekend

Where were you?

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    No way!!!!!

I'd have came home for the weekend

Where were you?
    I am yanking your chain. I heard my clients from Scotland use that term. We don't get a ton of Scots but we get a few here and there. There is a couple that comes every May. Ironically the guy's name is Dave. Damn fine human beings.

I usually take them out to dinner at least once while they're here. My wife has a tough time with their accents.

They're the ones who gave us a custom engraved quaich. I think I told you about that before.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I am yanking your chain. I heard my clients from Scotland use that term. We don't get a ton of Scots but we get a few here and there. There is a couple that comes every May. Ironically the guy's name is Dave. Damn fine human beings. I usually take them out to dinner at least once while they're here. My wife has a tough time with their accents. They're the ones who gave us a custom engraved quaich. I think I told you about that before.
    Gotcha, you did tell me about that as well.

Imagine "Dave" was me all along, and I have had you under surveillance for years...

7. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Gotcha, you did tell me about that as well.

Imagine "Dave" was me all along, and I have had you under surveillance for years...
    He called them "damn fine human beings" though. That was a tell-tale sign it wasn't you.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The trophy celebration at Wembley is one of the most dickish traditions in sports.

You've just run a 10k, now climb these bloody steps!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Do they give trophies for Champions League qualification? Trophies for second place? When was the last time Spurs won any silverware?

Yer da!
    The teams are moving in different directions. Spurs want to win the EPL, Arsenal wants to win the FA Cup. Enjoy being 7th next year.

12. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Spurs have won a trophy each decade since the 1960s. They still have a couple years to continue that streak.

15. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Wanker signs a 2 year deal according the BBC. **** me. All opposing teams in the EPL are celebrating today.

17. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I think stability trumps getting an unknown Slick.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I think stability trumps getting an unknown Slick.
    Well yes. I mean if I had to choose between Wenger and Eddie Howe for example, I'd rather have Wenger.

Arsene now makes 9 million a year. That's more than enough money to lure a manager like Alegri away from Juventus.

We'll see what he does during the transfer window. It's going to be tough to get talent to come to Arsenal without Champions League football next season.

Sanchez and Ozil may be on the way out as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Wanker signs a 2 year deal according the BBC. **** me. All opposing teams in the EPL are celebrating today.
    Yeah more 5th place finishes
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Lots of big young players coming to the EPL. Like the potential Gunners signings.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information