Page 26 of 129 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: The English Premeir League

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I heard Suarez won the Golden Tooth award in Brasil.

How are Liverpool going to replace his production?

The Gunners signed the Chilean Alexis Sanchez. I hope he works out. Supposedly going after some Frenchman that I have never heard of. Arsene loves his frogs.
    Liverpool got Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert from Southampton, but they will not score like Suarez did. I think they were going after that Swiss guy, Shaqiri, but that might not happen. They also are picking up some young guys like Markovic, but the guy is like 20 so it will not be an immediate impact.

They have the money go do lots of things, what they really need is defense.

You're a Spurs fan BDB? What have they been up to?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    They better get busy. They were talking about spending 100 million pounds or more in the offseason I recall. Luke Shaw was a great pickup, he should continue developing into a star. Hererra is another good young player. The wanted Toni Kroos as well, but he is going to Real Madrid.

On paper Man U is stacked, getting them to play is the issue. I think they should be in the top 4 this upcomming season with Louis van Gaal as manager.
    Well, we're also losing Evra and Vidic, so Shaw is a partial replacement. I believe Fellaini will be gone as well. We're still linked to guys like Vidal, Reus, Coleman, Di Maria, Robben, Hummels etc..so we'll see what happens. I kind of expected them to jump out of the gate, but with the Dutch success in Brazil, I'm guessing Van Gaal got a late start on things.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Liverpool got Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert from Southampton, but they will not score like Suarez did. I think they were going after that Swiss guy, Shaqiri, but that might not happen. They also are picking up some young guys like Markovic, but the guy is like 20 so it will not be an immediate impact.

They have the money go do lots of things, what they really need is defense.
    Our biggest issue is midfield. Especially with Van Gaal running a 3-4-3. Right back is a hole as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

You're a Spurs fan BDB? What have they been up to?

Not too much, been trying not to lose guys. I think Paulinho is gone eventually, he doesn't seem to want to be there. They are trying to get another striker like Wilfried Bony or Lukaku, but might get outspent by other clubs. In the end I see them spending 20-30 million pounds.

6. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Our biggest issue is midfield. Especially with Van Gaal running a 3-4-3. Right back is a hole as well.
    That and vanPersie is a shell of the player he was two years ago.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    That and vanPersie is a shell of the player he was two years ago.
    Yeah, I kind of figured we caught lightning in a bottle that year. On the plus side...he's actually been healthy for 2 years in a row, so that's a good thing. I'm confident Van Gaal will put together a top team. May not be right away, but we'll be at the top again soon.

Effing Chelsea sign Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa. I thought Cesc was coming back to Arsenal. Bummer. It will be interesting to see if Costa adapts to the EPL.

10. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Effing Chelsea sign Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa. I thought Cesc was coming back to Arsenal. Bummer. It will be interesting to see if Costa adapts to the EPL.
    Ohhh snap

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Someone tell me about Bojan Krkic.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Someone tell me about Bojan Krkic.
    Apart from the fact he played for Barcelona a few years back - I know nothing about him.

Are you a stoke fan? If so, why stoke?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Apart from the fact he played for Barcelona a few years back - I know nothing about him.

Are you a stoke fan? If so, why stoke?
    I randomly chose Stoke in May when I was getting into the World Cup!

Lol, I really know very little about this.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Choosing Stoke is a good fit for a Royals fan.

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Since he went from Barca to a lesser Premiere League team, he's probably not all that great. I don't know anything about him though.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Mo, I really think you need to be a Gunners fan. It will give you much more to bitch about and like your sex life it will be "exciting" without actually happening.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information