Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1472

Thread: The English Premeir League

  1. #1441

    Default

    2-0 BDB, Abe. Get some.

  2. #1442
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Four Corners
    Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe
    Posts
    11,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    2-0 BDB, Abe. Get some.
    2 offside goals, Arsenal lucky again.

    They did outplay the Spurs, it happens. The first thing out of the commentators mouths was, "Why can't Arsenal play with this passion all the time?"

  3. #1443
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    81,469

    Default

    I should have bragged earlier: Sterling!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    There is a lot of buzz among the latinas about my impending arrival.

  4. #1444
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    In a season where infuriating Liverpool can't defend a substantial lead to save their lives, last night's 3-0 victory was refreshing.

    Salah has been a star too.
    By far our best player, although somewhat ironically there is a Welsh word pronounced exactly like his last name which means "worst"!

    2015 Wk 1 Pick'Em Winner Sig by Mastershake

  5. The Following User High Fived Sharkie For This Post:


  6. #1445
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    25,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    In a season where infuriating Liverpool can't defend a substantial lead to save their lives, last night's 3-0 victory was refreshing.

    Salah has been a star too.
    By far our best player, although somewhat ironically there is a Welsh word pronounced exactly like his last name which means "worst"!
    I call him Borat.

  7. #1446
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    I enjoyed the 7 goal fest midweek in the CL.

    Coutinho and Firmino rested in a derby game

    2015 Wk 1 Pick'Em Winner Sig by Mastershake

  8. #1447
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I call him Borat.
    And Borat has just scored a beauty!

    2015 Wk 1 Pick'Em Winner Sig by Mastershake

  9. #1448
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    25,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    I enjoyed the 7 goal fest midweek in the CL.

    Coutinho and Firmino rested in a derby game
    That wasn’t a pen but did we really need to play that weak of a team?

  10. #1449

    Default

    My roommates who are from England and big United fans are going crazy over this match.

  11. #1450
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    81,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    My roommates who are from England and big United fans are going crazy over this match.
    Go City.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    There is a lot of buzz among the latinas about my impending arrival.

  12. #1451
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    That wasn’t a pen but did we really need to play that weak of a team?
    Exactly!
    Quite crazy.

    2015 Wk 1 Pick'Em Winner Sig by Mastershake

  13. #1452
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    I was enjoying tonight's game until a few minutes ago.

    2015 Wk 1 Pick'Em Winner Sig by Mastershake

  14. #1453
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    25,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    I was enjoying tonight's game until a few minutes ago.
    What a shit show.

  15. #1454

    Default

    I look at scores but I refuse to waste any more time watching Wengerball. When he goes I'll care again.

  16. #1455
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dc
    Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders
    Posts
    7,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I look at scores but I refuse to waste any more time watching Wengerball. When he goes I'll care again.
    5 years is going to be long time to wait.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

    They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins Channing Crowder didn't know they spoke English in London
    By Retired_Member_001 in forum Other NFL Team Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 03:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group