Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1930

Thread: The English Premeir League

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I kinda want phil gone.
    I would too for 130 million pounds. It's just too late to buy some of the players they need with that cash. Ox is a good start, but they need CB's. I read somewhere where they have some guys coming in next year, but that doesn't really help wiht now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

The Dutch dude from Southampton. They are like our farm team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

van Dick

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    van Dick
    Tubby Van Dick Head

5. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

It's scary how many good players City have if Sanchez goes that way. But their defense is still suspect. It will be a surprise if they don't fight Man U for the title.

It's also strange that Chelsea is losing out on so many players it wants. I wonder if Conte is a giant a-hole.
    Conte wants more players but Abramovich isn't buying. Conte almost quit. He didn't want Costa and they signed that Belgian guy to play striker.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Conte wants more players but Abramovich isn't buying. Conte almost quit. He didn't want Costa and they signed that Belgian guy to play striker.
    They got Morata after they didn't get Lukaku. They have missed out on Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lukaku, Dani Alves, Danilo, and Alex Sandro this summer. There was also rumors of Llorente (Swansea) and Ross Barkley.

Liverpool, Man U, PSG, Man City, and Sandro staying at Juventus. Llorente and Barkley both rumored to go to Spurs.

Chelsea also lost Matic to Man U.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

BTW Arsenal got nothing for Sanchez. If they have a terrible year they missed out on at least 50 million cause he'll walk.

They got Morata after they didn't get Lukaku. They have missed out on Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lukaku, Dani Alves, Danilo, and Alex Sandro this summer. There was also rumors of Llorente (Swansea) and Ross Barkley.

Liverpool, Man U, PSG, Man City, and Sandro staying at Juventus. Llorente and Barkley both rumored to go to Spurs.

Chelsea also lost Matic to Man U.
    I forgot Lukaku went to United. I mixed him up with Morata.

Real teams got their business done early in the window while Wenger sits around complaining about the market prices. Like it's his money.

**** me.

10. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

BTW Arsenal got nothing for Sanchez. If they have a terrible year they missed out on at least 50 million cause he'll walk.
    They might get something for him in January but it'll be much less.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Looks like he staying in Southhampton.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I forgot Lukaku went to United. I mixed him up with Morata.

Real teams got their business done early in the window while Wenger sits around complaining about the market prices. Like it's his money.

**** me.
    The Spurs waited and were frugal, but might come out ok. They sold Kyle Walker and Kevin Wimmer for about 70 million pounds and brought in Davinson Sanchez (CB from Ajax), Serge Aurier (RB from PSG), Juan Foyth (young CB from Argentina) and Paulo Gazzaniga (3rd string G from Southampton) for around 70 million pounds.

Then if the cards play right, the bring in Fernando Llorente (F Swansea City) as a back-up to Kane and jettison Vincent Janssen for more than what they paid to get him to West Brom. There is also news that they can get Andre Gomes M from Barca for a year loan with the option to buy.

That would be a pretty successful transfer window without breaking the bank. They would be out under 20 million pounds at the end of it all.

The Spurs waited and were frugal, but might come out ok. They sold Kyle Walker and Kevin Wimmer for about 70 million pounds and brought in Davinson Sanchez (CB from Ajax), Serge Aurier (RB from PSG), Juan Foyth (young CB from Argentina) and Paulo Gazzaniga (3rd string G from Southampton) for around 70 million pounds.

Then if the cards play right, the bring in Fernando Llorente (F Swansea City) as a back-up to Kane and jettison Vincent Janssen for more than what they paid to get him to West Brom. There is also news that they can get Andre Gomes M from Barca for a year loan with the option to buy.

That would be a pretty successful transfer window without breaking the bank. They would be out under 20 million pounds at the end of it all.
    Spurs seem to be run well and have a great manager. Our two clubs are going in different directions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Spurs seem to be run well and have a great manager. Our two clubs are going in different directions.
    I think your right, they should have dumped Wenger at the end of the season. Arsenal remind me of the Broncos at the end of Shanny's tenure. Just good enough to get another year by winning the FA Cup.

Spurs biggest issue will be keeping up with the big boys in the PL as they are financing the stadium the next few years. You have to do everything right when Man U and City can spread around money like they do. If they can start paying their guys like the big guys do they should be able to keep their young core around.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Oxlaide Chamberlain to Liverpool for 40 million pounds. Let's see who else Arsenal dumps off before the window closes today.

Turned down 50 mil for Sanchez from City. I think they'll sell him for 70.

This year will be interesting for sure. Wenger and Kroenke are getting roasted by the Arsenal fans. It's going to get ugly.
    Can we have Aaron Ramsey please?

Poor Claude's going to have a heart attack.

18. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information