Page 89 of 129 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1930

Thread: The English Premeir League

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I honestly don't get the Wenger hate.

This will be the first year since he took over you missed the top four.

You are financially viable.

No other team has been consistently good during that time.

He was a great manager. He isn't anymore. He doesn't win big games. He gets trounced out of the Champions League every effing year.

He is the manager, director of football, basically he is the Kim Jong Un of Arsenal. The buck stops with him.

He hasn't won shit in 13 years other than a couple of FA Cups. It's time for a change. I don't hate the man, I just want him gone.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Knowing that Wenger will probably sign a 2 year extension is far worse. The Spurs are a better team this season. I don't think they've lost a game at the Lane.
    They didn't. I still think the Spurs needs another playmaker on the RW/RM and another striker to help when Kane is off.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

3. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I just think clubs should be careful what they wish for - consistent top 4 finishes, a few cups along the way, no huge debt, still played good football - i kinda think arsenal fans should be happy with their lot!

fookin gooners

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

I just think clubs should be careful what they wish for - consistent top 4 finishes, a few cups along the way, no huge debt, still played good football - i kinda think arsenal fans should be happy with their lot!

fookin gooners
    Who your team again?
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Who your team again?
    Spurs!

The only fans who want to see more of Wenger are all opposing fans in the BPL and Arsenal fans with Stockholm Syndrome.

8. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    They didn't. I still think the Spurs needs another playmaker on the RW/RM and another striker to help when Kane is off.
    That and they have to resist selling Dele, Kane, etc. If Pochettino leaves for another job all is over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

fookin gooners
    Yea, it could be worse. They could be looking for a new manager every other year. Still, Wenger is not a draw for the top talent. Arsenal has the money, but would Griezman or Aubameyang rather go to Man U or Man City or Arsenal?

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Spurs absolutely dominated. They still won't win shit however. I guess finishing ahead of Arsenal for the first time since 1995 will have to be their trophy this year.

If this result didn't get Wenger fired I don't know what else to say. Dark times ahead.
    David Moyes for your next manager?

12. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    That and they have to resist selling Dele, Kane, etc. If Pochettino leaves for another job all is over.
    With the new stadium, I expect they will keep the young talent and maybe buy one or two under the radar players - Kovalenko, Bazoer, Werner

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    David Moyes for your next manager?
    Ouch!

I'm holding out hope for Simeone or Alegri but I still can't really see any other scenario other than Wenger signing another 2 year deal.

If they finish out of the top 4 and Chelsea spanks them in the FA cup final then maybe Kroenke and the board send him packing.

It pains me to say this but I know there are Spurs fans here so I will...

Tottenham is in way better shape than Arsenal and they're a much better team. They are really good.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Swansea!

How bout that Sharkie? Big win today.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Swansea!

How bout that Sharkie? Big win today.
    Not often I have warm feelings towards Everton

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

EPL belongs to the blues

Come on WestHam. Beat the Scousers tomorrow please.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information