Page 88 of 129 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1930

Thread: The English Premeir League

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    To much talent and money not to finish in the top 2 every year.
    I don't know, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, City all spend the same or more than Arsenal. It's a damn hard league with 7 legitimate threats for the title. They really should have won it last year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I think Wenger is done. Losing to Watford then getting smoked by Chelsea in the league followed by going to Germany and getting ripped to shreds by Bayern. I believe Sanchez and Ozil are both gone as well. This might be the year Arsenal fail to finish top 4 and Tottenham finally finish ahead of the Gunners.

Arsene was a great manager 10 years ago but it's time to move on. The English papers have Allegri from Juventus, Tuchel from Dortmund, Simeone from Atletico or Eddie Howe as possible replacements. Wenger's contract runs out in the summer.
    I think Wenger has lost the locker room. It wouldn't surprise me if they implode. Tottenham might finish above them, but they have been really flat after Vertongen and Rose got injured. They are way too thin to challenge for the title and a top 4 finish would be a victory for them.

Arsenal is the 5th richest club in the world. They should be competing for league titles every season and making it to CL semis and finals as well.

Wenger has underachieved for a decade.

He's had Arsenal in the CL 19 consecutive seasons if I'm not mistaken only reaching the final once.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    I think Wenger has lost the locker room. It wouldn't surprise me if they implode. Tottenham might finish above them, but they have been really flat after Vertongen and Rose got injured. They are way too thin to challenge for the title and a top 4 finish would be a victory for them.
    Of the two clubs, I think the Spurs are more likely to be champs in the next couple of seasons.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

5. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

So, is Man U hopeless?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

**** off Arsène Wenger.

8. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

So close. But so far.

Last North London Darby at Shitheart Lane. I'm expecting Spurs to thrash my Gunners. 4-1 Spurs. Kane hatrick incoming.

Hopefully this will seal Wenger's fate. Just go Arsene.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Spurs take care of business.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

St. Totteringham Day canceled until further notice. Suck it Gooners!

13. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Spurs absolutely dominated. They still won't win shit however. I guess finishing ahead of Arsenal for the first time since 1995 will have to be their trophy this year.

If this result didn't get Wenger fired I don't know what else to say. Dark times ahead.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Spurs absolutely dominated. They still won't win shit however. I guess finishing ahead of Arsenal for the first time since 1995 will have to be their trophy this year.

If this result didn't get Wenger fired I don't know what else to say. Dark times ahead.
    What worse losing the Derby or knowing that Wenger will not get fired?

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    What worse losing the Derby or knowing that Wenger will not get fired?
    Knowing that Wenger will probably sign a 2 year extension is far worse. The Spurs are a better team this season. I don't think they've lost a game at the Lane.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Knowing that Wenger will probably sign a 2 year extension is far worse. The Spurs are a better team this season. I don't think they've lost a game at the Lane.
    I honestly don't get the Wenger hate.

This will be the first year since he took over you missed the top four.

You are financially viable.

No other team has been consistently good during that time.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I honestly don't get the Wenger hate.

This will be the first year since he took over you missed the top four.

You are financially viable.

No other team has been consistently good during that time.
    How much hardware has he won recently? Arsenal makes the Washington Capitals look like the 1930 Yankees.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information