Page 55 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Thread: The English Premeir League

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Pretty embarrassing day for Tottenham. Bad players and bad managing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A big game for Villa apparently. Should be able to beat QPR.

Monday Night Futbol.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    A big game for Villa apparently. Should be able to beat QPR.

Monday Night Futbol.
    A bad week for Villa. I have an unhappy son.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good grief, Man City is playing shitty lately.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Good grief, Man City is playing shitty lately.
    Not like Tottenham or Liverpool. :harf:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Not like Tottenham or Liverpool. :harf:
    True enough. I won't complain.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

It's ridiculous how wide open the CL/Europa spots are. No team is stepping up. Since Tottenham sucks dick, i'm pulling for Swansea to stay up for either position.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    It's ridiculous how wide open the CL/Europa spots are. No team is stepping up. Since Tottenham sucks dick, i'm pulling for Swansea to stay up for either position.
    Arsenal seem content to give up their spot as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Ditto!

I'm not gettin my fun fix with Liverpool this season but Wales are making up for it in their campaign to qualify for the Euros. The goaless draw versus the no 4 team in the world Belgium away was impressive.

10. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Eh, whoops.

Arsenal loses again. Poor Sanchez. Dude plays his heart out and the rest of the team is just lifeless.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Arsenal loses again. Poor Sanchez. Dude plays his heart out and the rest of the team is just lifeless.
    I thought they were pretty unlucky. And the dude that came back from the injury today looked good. He scored the goal.

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I thought they were pretty unlucky. And the dude that came back from the injury today looked good. He scored the goal.
    The post game articles I read said they dominated most of the match and like you said were unlucky. Gibbs gave up an own goal. I was busy at work and missed the match.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    The post game articles I read said they dominated most of the match and like you said were unlucky. Gibbs gave up an own goal. I was busy at work and missed the match.
    The Gibbs goal was pretty lucky for ManU. I forget who kicked it, but he was on the ground after a collision with the goalie and Falini. The shot was going way wide and Gibbs just reached up his foot and it deflected off into the net. Just unlucky.

The Rooney goal was a breakaway when Arsenal was pressing and Di Maria probably should have had another at the end but chipped it wide.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

The Gibbs goal was pretty lucky for ManU. I forget who kicked it, but he was on the ground after a collision with the goalie and Falini. The shot was going way wide and Gibbs just reached up his foot and it deflected off into the net. Just unlucky.

The Rooney goal was a breakaway when Arsenal was pressing and Di Maria probably should have had another at the end but chipped it wide.
    DiMaria is a goofy looking dude but boy can he play.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information