Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 304

Thread: The English Premeir League

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post


    Maybe in the league, but Rafa seems to have a good understanding of European football............

    Still, I can't see us going into the 2nd division (Championship as it is now)
    We were bored in 73 and wanted to visit some new grounds.
    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterBroncoLUHG View Post
    We were bored in 73 and wanted to visit some new grounds.


    Oh crap, Lucas plays instead of Alonso
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post


    Oh crap, Lucas plays instead of Alonso
    It's ok O'Shea starts to even it out.

    Although I was very grateful he was on at Anfield a couple of years ago
    Last edited by ManchesterBroncoLUHG; 03-14-2009 at 07:38 AM.
    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterBroncoLUHG View Post
    It's ok O'Shea starts to even it out.

    Although I was very grateful he was on at Anfield a couple of years agp
    Where's Danny Murphy when we need him?
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post
    Where's Danny Murphy when we need him?
    Now he was someone who had the killer touch at OT

    Anyway the match is about to start. You'll forgive me if I don't say good luck.

    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterBroncoLUHG View Post
    Now he was someone who had the killer touch at OT

    Anyway the match is about to start. You'll forgive me if I don't say good luck.

    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Told you there would be tears

    Shocking performance. Whilst I'm gutted, I could see it coming, certaintly not this score or not even today but I think I said it in another thread we were due a stinker, especially as everyone is going on about winning everything. Hopefully the team will respond like they did last year after we lost at home to city. Take nothing away from you lot though. You turned up we didn't.

    I'm still extremely confident we'll win the league. Today was just one of those days.

    That's it, please excuse me I'm off to hide and cry under my pillow.
    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

  8. The Following User High Fived ManchesterBroncoLUHG For This Post:


  9. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterBroncoLUHG View Post
    Told you there would be tears

    Shocking performance. Whilst I'm gutted, I could see it coming, certaintly not this score or not even today but I think I said it in another thread we were due a stinker, especially as everyone is going on about winning everything. Hopefully the team will respond like they did last year after we lost at home to city. Take nothing away from you lot though. You turned up we didn't.

    I'm still extremely confident we'll win the league. Today was just one of those days.

    That's it, please excuse me I'm off to hide and cry under my pillow.
    Unfortunately, I was either at work, or on my way home, so I only have R5's commentary to judge on so far.....................I won't say anything until I've at least seen the highlights, especially with regards to the pens & the sending off.............

    That being said (), whilst it was a sweet result, I very much doubt it's going to have any bearing on the league
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

  10. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    3,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post
    .

    That being said (), whilst it was a sweet result, I very much doubt it's going to have any bearing on the league
    My son billed it as a do or die game, I saw it more as a die with dignity game, a chance to reclaim some pride after throwing away so much in the past couple of months. To see them put four past Man U today in their own stadium was so sweet and went some way towards making up for that I feel a four point lead and a game in hand is not something that Man Utd will allow to slip away easily. What I'd like to see now is Liverpool make this victory count by winning every single game their expected to win and not go lose to some turd teams. If Man U are going to win it I want them to have to earn it, not get any more extra help from Liverpool.

    2013 Wk 2 Pick'Em Winner Sig by Mastershake

  11. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    My son billed it as a do or die game, I saw it more as a die with dignity game, a chance to reclaim some pride after throwing away so much in the past couple of months. To see them put four past Man U today in their own stadium was so sweet and went some way towards making up for that I feel a four point lead and a game in hand is not something that Man Utd will allow to slip away easily. What I'd like to see now is Liverpool make this victory count by winning every single game their expected to win and not go lose to some turd teams. If Man U are going to win it I want them to have to earn it, not get any more extra help from Liverpool.
    Someone said to me that Utd's last game is againt City.......................
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post
    Someone said to me that Utd's last game is againt City.......................
    It is.

    Hull City
    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterBroncoLUHG View Post
    It is.

    Hull City
    Ah, well
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post
    Ah, well
    We do have to play city still. Second to last home game.
    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

  15. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterBroncoLUHG View Post
    We do have to play city still. Second to last home game.
    Had a look at the next two games earlier, I see we both play Villa & Fulham................
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

  16. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Sorry, couldn't resist this

    NEWSFLASH..... Greater Manchester
    have arrested 14 men from Liverpool in
    connection with a vicious beating that
    occurred in Manchester Saturday! A fifteenth
    man, believed to be Spanish, is still at large.
    They are appealing to 75,569 witnesses to
    come forward though its believed only
    a small portion viewed the whole event.

    Contact GM police on 016 1-4 1-4 1-4.
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone



    The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins Channing Crowder didn't know they spoke English in London
    By Retired_Member_001 in forum Other NFL Team Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 03:23 AM
  2. Jackson's Journal: On the English Beat
    By Broncos07.com in forum Broncos News Wire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group