Page 126 of 129 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1930

Thread: The English Premeir League

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wow.

Listening to the BBC’s 5Live soccer podcast and I never even thought of the promotion/relegation problem in European sport because of the virus. That’s crazy to think about. We don’t have to think about it in Americans sport.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I’m going to be pissed if Liverpool doesn’t win the league. It would have to take something like this to stop the Reds.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, might as well get into this again. League restarts with two today, Aston Villa-Sheffield United and Man City-Arsenal.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I fully expect City to thrash my guys. I’d be really happy with a draw.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Man City’s in a weird place. They may not have much to play for. They can’t realistically catch Liverpool and they might not be playing for a Europe either.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh man, controversy already. Sheffield clearly just scored a goal, probably an own goal by Aston and VR and the ref refuse to look at it or see it?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The keeper is a yard deep and contact was with his own player. Holy cow.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

My son the Villan was so excited about the return of football, he couldn't get to sleep till 3a.m last night.

I’m excited

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You never know, with Manager being a key member of City staff for the last couple of years, he might know the weakness.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I think Liverpool needs an asterisk next to their title this season.

12. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

So does Man U still suck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    So does Man U still suck?
    Outside looking in at Champions spot in fifth.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Outside looking in at Champions spot in fifth.
    Does L.A. have a team in the premier league?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Leno making several key saves so far. Arsenal is lucky they’re not down 2-0 or 3-0 at this point.

18. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information