Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1930

Thread: The English Premeir League

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    I did like his comment where he has won more EPL titles than the other 19 managers combined. My thoughts were, not for long with that Man City team.
    I will say this: The manager drama in the Premier League is hilarious. Was listening to some BBC guys last night spend 20 minutes talking about the meaning of Mouhrino trying to hug Pogba and applauding the fans after a 3-0 loss.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I will say this: The manager drama in the Premier League is hilarious. Was listening to some BBC guys last night spend 20 minutes talking about the meaning of Mouhrino trying to hug Pogba and applauding the fans after a 3-0 loss.
    The fans and media hype up every loss like it is some major event. Welcome to parity bitches. ManU cant show up and beat the bottom half without playing well or getting some good bounces.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    I did like his comment where he has won more EPL titles than the other 19 managers combined. My thoughts were, not for long with that Man City team.
    Pep with Man City’s money will win more than 3 if he sticks around. Plus City plays attractive football. Jose’s 10 men behind the ball tactics are boring af.

5. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Gunners in the top 4 after thrashing Fulham away. The defense is still shaky but Emery has them playing better than last year. I am pleasantly surprised.

7. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Gunners in the top 4 after thrashing Fulham away. The defense is still shaky but Emery has them playing better than last year. I am pleasantly surprised.
    Their shaping up quicker than I thought they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    Their shaping up quicker than I thought they would.
    Me too! Did you see Ramsey's goal?

Slick, how is Man U doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Why do you do this to us?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

They are struggling. Worst start in like 3 decades. Mourinho is on the hot seat. They won yesterday though.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

They are struggling. Worst start in like 3 decades. Mourinho is on the hot seat. They won yesterday though.
    I will continue to use them as a conversation piece with the foreign exchange students.

Are they like, Detroit Lions bad, or winless Cleveland bad?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Why do you do this to us?
    That's my squad, baby? My dad bought me a hat of theirs when he did a speaking engagement/conference in England. Is this really so bad? Is my existence really, truly, so repugnant to you?

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I will continue to use them as a conversation piece with the foreign exchange students.

Are they like, Detroit Lions bad, or winless Cleveland bad?
    They're more like the Denver Broncos. They have plenty of talent but their manager isn't getting the best out of them.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's my squad, baby? My dad bought me a hat of theirs when he did a speaking engagement/conference in England. Is this really so bad? Is my existence really, truly, so repugnant to you?
    Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  29.9 KB
    Well, right now we aren't ready for the city.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

They're more like the Denver Broncos. They have plenty of talent but their manager isn't getting the best out of them.
    More like having McDipshit as your Head Coach and playing on team owned by Daniel Snyder.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information