Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mods ..

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
    I love it but how do you keep people who think they know shit from messing up that forum area?

I could jump in and explain a wr's tree but would be basically pulling shit out of my ass.
    I guess it will just have to be the same as any other forum. For instance. . .everyone else is wrong except for me in the Religion forum.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
    I love it but how do you keep people who think they know shit from messing up that forum area?

I could jump in and explain a wr's tree but would be basically pulling shit out of my ass.
    for the most part it is like everywhere else if someone thinks your blowing smoke up our butts your the one that will get it back in spades..

I know there are a gazillion different terms used in the NFL now such as 5 technique Hell I probably know it as something Else or some other coach calls it some other term..

SO have a place that has a glossary right here on our forum like wikipedia would be great .. I think someone should start a glossary and that can be stickied and if anyone has something to share or sees some thing that needs correction they can PM the starter to have it added or changed..

Or if the do an article about the 5 technique they can have the thread referenced to it..

It would be mandatory reading for the madden people that come on here and know everything about football..

Perhaps have one thread for contract info on our players.. One thread for all contracts for future reference..

Not saying this can't be else where but a nice library area for instant access.. to all things broncos related..

have someone do a nice write up on the ZBS with diagrams.. and then see how it evolves under Mc Kid..

I really like the diagram stuff and would not know how to add them to the area.. but I really look forward to adding this area..

Thanks Tned for this and putting up with all the Bovine Excrement you have since starting this for us all..

4. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    for the most part it is like everywhere else if someone thinks your blowing smoke up our butts your the one that will get it back in spades..

I know there are a gazillion different terms used in the NFL now such as 5 technique Hell I probably know it as something Else or some other coach calls it some other term..

SO have a place that has a glossary right here on our forum like wikipedia would be great .. I think someone should start a glossary and that can be stickied and if anyone has something to share or sees some thing that needs correction they can PM the starter to have it added or changed..

Or if the do an article about the 5 technique they can have the thread referenced to it..

It would be mandatory reading for the madden people that come on here and know everything about football..

Perhaps have one thread for contract info on our players.. One thread for all contracts for future reference..

Not saying this can't be else where but a nice library area for instant access.. to all things broncos related..

have someone do a nice write up on the ZBS with diagrams.. and then see how it evolves under Mc Kid..

I really like the diagram stuff and would not know how to add them to the area.. but I really look forward to adding this area..

Thanks Tned for this and putting up with all the Bovine Excrement you have since starting this for us all..
    Maybe set it up the way the Broncos Forums Article area is set up - someone to head it up, volunteer writers, etc.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post

By Madden crowd are you talking about the guys who wants to trade Engleburger and a 6th to move up from #12 to #2 in the first round

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dortoh For This Post:

Default Foot Ball 101

Foot Ball 101 is now up and running in the football section..

Feel free to post your questions or your diagrams in there..

It is a NON Smack area..

Which means if you have a question on how something is supposed to work and are reluctant to post it else where it is a place for all of us to SHARE and learn in ..

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...splay.php?f=61

If someone is afraid of taking flack for a easy question send it to me and I'll post it for them..

We are making this are to make sure we keep abreast of the new terms that may come in with the new regime..

9. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Maybe set it up the way the Broncos Forums Article area is set up - someone to head it up, volunteer writers, etc.

I'm looking for a volunteer librarians and someone to watch over the place.. No modding duties just being able to keep the glossary in alpha order as we build it..

To add links as someone does diagrams for the terms..

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information