Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm dreaming of a white play-off

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

The latest on the weather is - chance of snow starting late Saturday night - ending early Sunday morning - Denver 1 - 3 inches.

More than likely, the field will be covered at some point Saturday. Also, there are underground heaters under the field - so, unless things change, where much more snow comes than is expected, or moreso, unless it is snowing during the game, I don't believe weather will be a factor.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    So, that means the offense?
    The offensive lineman does not know who the pass rushers are (DE, LB, safety, etc), whether they are trying to get the edge, bull rushing inside, or desayed rush.

Carol brought up a point that I had forgotten. The heating coils will probably miinimize the effects by quickly melting it off.
    RIP Cameron, D, & D

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Phidelt218 View Post
    you can have my 6-inches of snow on the ground from last night, I dont want it.
    Another 4-8 inches on the way this weekend for anchorage.....so that means about 12" for us in Eagle River. I'm running out of places to put the crap. Valdez has already gotten 246" this year and they haven't hit the peak yet.

Too bad BRONCOS don't play Sat. afternoon because that's when the snow will hit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

Yeah, but, what about the girth?
    How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Snow IMO would give us the best chance to win.

It would do little to hurt what we do. We are a power running running team. We do not pass the ball well.

Rothlesberger especially with unsure footing on a weak ankle and a hard, slippery ball would have to rely more on a running game missing their starting RB and possibly having an injured or missing Pouncey.

From the forcast, there is a chance.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...enver+Colorado
    Yeah, because the Steelers NEVER play in the snow in Pittsburgh.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

snow would be cool.. I want Tebow to be throw like he was back in the SEC. find the TE. no more run, bad bomb, run, punt. time to let the QB loose... win or lose..
    you give ben the same type of game and he wins.. the broncs need to score on 5 plays one way or the other to win..

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information