Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I really hope we get to see THIS guy in the rest of our games this season

Adopted Bronco:
    Alijah Holder

Default I really hope we get to see THIS guy in the rest of our games this season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5_9ixmgVhE
    I hope this guy shows up on Sunday and if he does, we might get a chance to see this a couple more times this season.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived iLands For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

I think this IS the guy we will see next season. Not sure about this week, but crazier things have happened.

4. The Following User High Fived broncobryce For This Post:

If that guy and Von Miller come to play then we got a shot. Right now both I saw both of their mugs on the back of a milk carton though.

Probably need our co-MVPs to show up too...Colquitt and Prater.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It certainly would be nice to see him be a competent NFL quarterback for an entire game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It certainly would be nice to see him be a competent NFL quarterback for an entire game.
    Man, I bet that video really pisses you off! LOL

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Fun video to watch. I hope that Fox has this team ready to go on Sunday. I really believe we can beat the Steelers if the team believes.
    Thanks Shake!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

some great throws in there(but it is a highlight reel).....I really saw defenses get owned though when we were in that spread look and faked a handoff to the RB.....also where have those Wr's gone that were catching everything and egtting separation.....guess when we execute we do well when we dont you get the last few weeks.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

13. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Alijah Holder

Let us execute well on all sides of the ball

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived iLands For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    some great throws in there(but it is a highlight reel).....I really saw defenses get owned though when we were in that spread look and faked a handoff to the RB.....also where have those Wr's gone that were catching everything and egtting separation.....guess when we execute we do well when we dont you get the last few weeks.....
    Yeah, my thought as I watched that was, I hope we see ALL those guys the rest of the year. There were some nice throws into very tight and VERY temporary windows, and a few well placed ones over defenders heads, but what really stood out to me was how many times receivers made some nice grabs, and how long it's been since I've seen that. Even ignoring the Vikings game (where a D ranked pretty highly against the pass REFUSED to cover) a lot of receivers make a lot of nice plays in that video. Thomas looked like he had the most, but Decker had his share and even Dante Rosario got in there a few times (the one guy everyone seems to overlook is Fells, who's had several nice catch and runs at critical times this year.)

I dunno, but I think if defences are going to keep LBs and DEs parked on the outside to hold Tebow in the pocket, maybe we SHOULD just put him back in shotgun, run three or four receivers on routes and hope his mobility prevents sacks (the "Fran Tarkenton Theory of Pass Blocking" ) The flip side of max protect giving Tebow few targets is that it makes the 2 and OCCASIONALLY 3 receivers very easy to cover. Teams may be going to a lot of man because they don't respect Thomas or Decker, but they don't have to: They can put a safety deep, a couple LBs in zone and STILL get to Tebow with a 5 or 6 man rush. It would be awfully hard for Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne to get open against that--that's why the Colts had Dallas Clark.
    Last edited by Joel; 01-07-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

17. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Man, I bet that video really pisses you off! LOL
    No doubt he loves every second the Denver Broncos QB struggles.

19. The Following User High Fived broncobryce For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by broncobryce View Post
    No doubt he loves every second the Denver Broncos QB struggles.
    I don't always enjoy shitty quarterback play, but when I do, I prefer Tim Tebow.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Alijah Holder

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't always enjoy shitty quarterback play, but when I do, I prefer Tim Tebow.
    He's a shitty quarterback, but he's our shitty quarterback, damnit!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

I really thought the video was gonna be Ed Hochuli.
    How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

24. The Following User High Fived NameUsedBefore For This Post:

You do realize that most of those plays came late in games when Timmy was behind late in games.

I think the 3 game losing streak to "clinch" the division shows that teams are no longer player prevent defense when they are ahead in a game.

Pressure Timmy, and he's likely to choke.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

that myth has been debunked that teams were in prevent. They were not, opposing players have said such...

And I think we have been down in the 4th in pretty much all but like 2 games.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information