Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: After the third game, he rose again, in fulfillment of the scriptures.

Adopted Bronco:
    Alijah Holder

Default After the third game, he rose again, in fulfillment of the scriptures.

I am so happy we are playing the Steelers. We match up extremely well and I don't know about you, but I will be surprised if we lose.

I believe. AFC Champs.

Played five less games than Cam? Win more anyway.

"If you believe, sometimes unbelievable things are possible."

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived iLands For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ed Mccaffrey

Someone has missed the last three games.
    "The Blues is the Roots; everything else is the fruit."
    Willie Dixon

4. The Following User High Fived threefolddead For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Drugs are illegal.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

The losses were due to happen eventually. Rather have them in the regular season than the playoffs.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris

You never know! I'm pissed today, but i'll be optimistic tomorrow.

At this point it won't be a surprise if we lose next weekend, and it will be a huge treat if we win.

Supporting the Denver Broncos all the way from North Carolina!

Adopted Bronco:
    John Lynch (I dont care that he's not a Bronco anymore)

Dude, making fun of the Bible in your thread title is NOT COOL

- Thanks to Roddoliver for the sig!!

Not A Born Leader, I'm A Tough Act To Follow

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lmao, wow. And let the floodgates open up for the trolls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Alijah Holder

Quote Originally Posted by threefolddead View Post
    Someone has missed the last three games.
    You?

We played right with the Pats. Turning over the ball three times in our territory against Tom Brady is a loss to any team.

Tebow was trying to make some plays against the Bills and came up on the other side of the coin. That same playmaking ability won seven games. One of those picks was stricken from the stat line and the Bills played over their heads.

Today we'd have won if it hadn't been for the botched face mask call or the fumble. The drops that have plagued us all season came back to haunt us.

I watch every game.

We just won the division. I figured all our years in the basement purged the fair weather fans, but apparently not.

Steelers 10 Broncos 13

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Dude, making fun of the Bible in your thread title is NOT COOL
    Read your Bible. That isn't in it.

It's from the Nicene Creed.

Thanks for playing.
    Last edited by iLands; 01-01-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Maybe Timmy has a Lazarus act in store for us...
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

13. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    John Lynch (I dont care that he's not a Bronco anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by iLands View Post
    Read your Bible. That isn't in it.

It's from the Nicene Creed.

Thanks for playing.
    1 Corinthians 15:4

Your title is very offensive. Get rid of it immediately.
    Last edited by Mike; 01-01-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Personal attack

- Thanks to Roddoliver for the sig!!

Not A Born Leader, I'm A Tough Act To Follow

15. The Following User High Fived getlynched47 For This Post:

I actually got us beating Pitt also to be honest. there banged up. Big ben can barely walk, there center can barely walk. Go broncos go. sit back and enjoy the show.

17. The Following User High Fived VonSackemMiller For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

You?
    We just won the division. I figured all our years in the basement purged the fair weather fans, but apparently not.
    We won the division? By losing?

Sorry, but some of us actually want to WIN the division. You know, like win the game that controls your destiny rather than rely on another team to f* up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    We won the division? By losing?

Sorry, but some of us actually want to WIN the division. You know, like win the game that controls your destiny rather than rely on another team to f* up?
    There's no rule about what order your wins come in. Every game in the regular season counts the same. We could have lost three in November and then won the last three...would make zero difference.

20. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Default First of all, there's nothing in scripture about Tim Tebow.

And I personally think that kind of attitude, in addition to being dangerously close to idolatry, smacks of hubris that begs to be, well, smacked. Tebow learned that lesson in the Lions game; now his fanboys should.
    We played right with the Pats. Turning over the ball three times in our territory against Tom Brady is a loss to any team.
    Those turnovers didn't just magically happen because NE "believed." They MADE them happen; title contenders make a habit of that. One of those turnovers was a fumble by your hero; he's had many since. For example:
    Tebow was trying to make some plays against the Bills and came up on the other side of the coin. That same playmaking ability won seven games. One of those picks was stricken from the stat line and the Bills played over their heads.
    No, the pick was not "stricken from the stat line." A Tebow interception returned for a TD was (rightly) changed to a Tebow fumble returned for a TD. Yea for Tebows passer rating; he still scored a TD for the wrong team.
    Today we'd have won if it hadn't been for the botched face mask call or the fumble. The drops that have plagued us all season came back to haunt us.
    We'd have won without the latest Tebow fumble? Possibly; we still would've needed Fox to kick the FG before the half instead of punting, or Tebow not to eat a third quarter sack that moved us out of FG range. But if any NFL running back fumbled in three straight games, giving opponents 10 points from the first two and costing his team a FG with the last one, he would be lucky to ever get on the field again, let alone start.

I like Tebow as a QB, but he's looked like utter garbage the last three weeks. He routinely misses open receivers, has regressed to throwing off target passes and it's been at least a month since he produced much on the ground; where he once gained first downs and TD running, now he eats sacks and fumbles. I think there are a variety of reasons for that; bad coaching and an inadequate supporting cast loom large, but the fact remains Tebow has had a LOT of ugly plays the last three weeks and very few good ones. Today I recall him having one decent run; apart from that, every time he had the ball something went wrong, often horribly.

That has to change; rather than anticipating a divine resurrection from Tebow, anticipate him riding pine again if he doesn't get much better very soon. He has very nearly played himself out of the starting job with three solid weeks of consistently awful play.
    I watch every game.

You're talking about fair weather fans in your THIRD POST?! I'll be stunned if we beat the Steelers; if we play them like our last three opponents they'll beat us by 20 or 30 points.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

22. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    There's no rule about what order your wins come in. Every game in the regular season counts the same. We could have lost three in November and then won the last three...would make zero difference.
    Yes and no. It's mathematically true, but the NFL is all about peaking at the right time, and if we'd had the three losses in November then WON our way into the playoffs by winning our last three we'd all feel a lot better about our chances next week. Right now this team is in demoralized disarray, facing the 12-4 defending AFC Champions next week, with a starting QB who's scored more points for opponents than for us the last two weeks.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

24. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information