Quote Originally Posted by BroncoTech View Post
Personally I'm amazed at what our coaching staff has achieved this year.

They're working with one of the youngest lines in the NFL, with young receivers as well. Our experienced receiver was forced into returning punts. Our aged running back has bad wheels and hasn't finished a game since who knows when. Our young quarterback throws like a girl and can't read a defense or spot wide open receivers. Buying time in the pocket hasn't brought any success and at times Tebow just looks lost out there.

Our conservative game plans offer the best shot at success by not causing huge shifts of momentum and limiting turn overs. Our lack of screen passes represents an understanding that our opponents are holding an edge and not edge rushing, and edge rushing is the main requirements for successful screens. Tebow is not hitting receivers on their break and is unable to hit slants within the open window defenses might provide. All in all it's amazing we are division champs with such a young crew.

now thats a post i can agree with. also, TT has yet to develope the ability to hit a timing pattern. They are there, and the wr's are open for a brief moment (all you can expect in the nfl) and TT is not even cocked and ready to throw. I also fault the O line. They cant pass block at all, but like you stated, they are young....