Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kyle Orton, Dwayne Bowe Could Be Deadly Against Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I understand, but Orton has been locking on to Bowe and Champ will probably be assigned to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    In the Green Bay game, Orton had completions to seven different players.

Another receiver that might factor in may be Baldwin, with his speed - especially
    in light of the Broncos' weakened safety position . . .
    The Oakland game was the same way top..completions to seven different
    players.I think a lot of people are just focused on Bowe.

6 to Bowe
    5 to McC
    4 to Breaston
    3 to Copper
    and so on.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    How well has Miller played with the cast? Average at best.
    Orton might be harder to get to than people think. If he has time, he will eat our secondary alive.
    oryon with time and SPACE is capable of shredding our secondary, especially if we go zone in the absence of dawkins!
    whats the latest on DAWK?
    CHAMP looked like dog shit his last game, only an ostrich with his head up his ass would say different.
    goodman has always been inferior and our youing safties look clueless in a zone scheme !
    gotta stop the run and put orton on his arse, otherwise this new year is goping to start out feling like alot of other lost years.
    I hope mcgehee gets 25+ touches and we run the ball 40+ times!

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Kyle Orton will find a way to look great between the 20's, and fail completely in the red zone when the game is on the line. It's never changed and it never will.
    most teams need to show the ability to run in the red zone and utilize deception.
    mobile QBs do best in the red zone, forcing secondary to move around and come up to the LOS.
    Thats why orton is so ineffective in the RZ, combined with OC's who have been about as creative as white bread on a plate.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Dawk could be done for good.......which really, really sucks on so many levels, esp for him. No one is saying but I think he injured it again in the Buff game I saw him go down in serious pain. He didn't practice at all this week from what I heard.

Bruton could be out there more this week, but he's still pretty hurt himself.
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

Ha Ha Ha Orton. I bet he has a great fourth quarter when our starters are on the bench. Looking forward to a home playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Dawk could be done for good.......which really, really sucks on so many levels, esp for him. No one is saying but I think he injured it again in the Buff game I saw him go down in serious pain. He didn't practice at all this week from what I heard.

Bruton could be out there more this week, but he's still pretty hurt himself.
    Injuries suck and KC has had their share of them.Battle is out.I hated to see that especially after Charles was was lost for the season...

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

There's a lot of talk how KC will benefit from Orton tipping of the Chiefs' D to Tebow weakness. The Chief's D is then expected to translate this special scouting report into a strategy to use against him. What people don't consider is that the Broncos' already know what Orton's weaknesses are and exactly what they want to do to him.

Advantage: Denver
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

KCL, this dude nailed it and I was wrong. Orton and Bowe have been a force and Bailey may need medical attention for the burns by Orton to Bowe.

McCluster is still the XFactor and is the only score!

Hope for the BRONCOS sake it changes in the 2nd half

10. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    KCL, this dude nailed it and I was wrong. Orton and Bowe have been a force and Bailey may need medical attention for the burns by Orton to Bowe.

McCluster is still the XFactor and is the only score!

Hope for the BRONCOS sake it changes in the 2nd half
    Yeah Bowe was 6 for 93 before he got hurt. McC did a good job getting into the EZ...Not the most exciting game.

and pnbronco..thanks for the MHS...The feeling is mutual.

Orton and Bowe were eating us alive. I think it made the game a lot closer when Bowe was injured. I'm glad he's not injured seriously, but glad that he wasn't in the second half to continue to embarrass us.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

13. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

KCL

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information