Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: McGahee vows to play 'the whole game' Sunday

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Default McGahee vows to play 'the whole game' Sunday

McGahee vows to play 'the whole game' Sunday
    Denver rushed 55 times in the first meeting with KC, and that was with top rusher Willis McGahee limited to four carries due to a hamstring issue. McGahee has been battling similar ailments since that Nov. 13 game. The RB admitted he had "a little hitch" last weekend, too, but is over it now. "I'm going to stay in the whole game," he vowed Tuesday.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-r.../post/16618240

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Any word whether any other broncos also plan on playing the entire game? kekekekekekekee couldn't resist.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    Any word whether any other broncos also plan on playing the entire game? kekekekekekekee couldn't resist.
    Nope. Just McGahee all by himself against the Chiefs.
    In Elway We Trust

6. The Following User High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Default attitude

That's the attitude that's needed! The Broncos have a lot to prove this weekend and mental as well as physical smarts and toughness will be needed. I like hearing this.
    All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you...

Yeah that shit sound good if it looks good, If he has no burst and no legs then him playing the whole game only hurts us because he wont be able to hit the holes. JJ needs to see plenty carries. with the holes our Line opens his explosiveness is just what we need to hit a couple home run plays, So i hope they dont forget about JJ and force feed mcgahee, But if willis is healthy then yeah we need to pound him and let JJ come in and use his speed to change the pace. Lance (Fumble the) Ball needs to stay away from the rock. This guy fumbles when it matters too much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sly Williams

hammy will bother him no matter what. He won't be full strength. To win we'll need to see some productive play from all three HB probably.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Hopefully, he can play like he did vs the Raiders...

I'm not counting on it, but just being productive on more than just the first drive of a game (as it's been the last few weeks) would be something.

This whole team needs to grow a pair and play like they did when they were punching teams in the mouth. The last few weeks we've looked soft. We need that killer instinct, impose your will on others mentality back. All three phases need to play smashmouth football to win this week. And we need McCoy to be a little more creative with the playcalling. If we run, run, run, punt in the first half and pass, pass, pass, punt in the second, we're going to lose...
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 12-28-2011 at 08:03 AM.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Hope he is up to the task, we definitely need him to be.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by VonSackemMiller View Post
    Yeah that shit sound good if it looks good, If he has no burst and no legs then him playing the whole game only hurts us because he wont be able to hit the holes. JJ needs to see plenty carries. with the holes our Line opens his explosiveness is just what we need to hit a couple home run plays, So i hope they dont forget about JJ and force feed mcgahee, But if willis is healthy then yeah we need to pound him and let JJ come in and use his speed to change the pace. Lance (Fumble the) Ball needs to stay away from the rock. This guy fumbles when it matters too much.
    its about hios attitude!
    others need to feel the same.
    attitude effects aptitude, or havent you been paying attention all your life?
    Willy mac and our run game is the most VITAL part of our offense.
    TT included !
    KC will try to take advantage of our defensive desire to knock orton into a hospital bed.
    runs, draws, screens, stuff other teams do well against us, most likely because we see little of it in our own gameplan.

McGahee has been a pleasant surprise this year and has put up great numbers.

However, he has not been dependable IMO. I understand he's up there in years, but I would like to see him play through the pain a little more because we need him out there.

This game is do or die, so if Willis takes himself out of the game without needing to be carted off again I will be pissed. Show some heart, man.

I don't mean to be judgemental on the guy, but it seems like a couple of those games he could have played through the pain and stayed in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Zambini View Post
    its about hios attitude!
    others need to feel the same.
    attitude effects aptitude, or havent you been paying attention all your life?
    Willy mac and our run game is the most VITAL part of our offense.
    TT included !
    KC will try to take advantage of our defensive desire to knock orton into a hospital bed.
    runs, draws, screens, stuff other teams do well against us, most likely because we see little of it in our own gameplan.
    Yup!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post

However, he has not been dependable IMO. I understand he's up there in years, but I would like to see him play through the pain a little more because we need him out there.

This game is do or die, so if Willis takes himself out of the game without needing to be carted off again I will be pissed. Show some heart, man.

I don't mean to be judgemental on the guy, but it seems like a couple of those games he could have played through the pain and stayed in the game.
    Unbelievable.

Like anybody here could last 2 hits, let alone call out an nfl vet rb for not playing thru pain, or showing any heart.

I've seen some petulant posts before, but this one takes the cake.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Hope he is up to the task, we definitely need him to be.
    Aint that the truth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

We need him to play, play well and not fumble. He's by far the best RB we have and this is essentially a play off game. We need our best back to play his best game. We also need our OL to open up holes without the aid of two additional TE's.

19. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post

Apparently you haven't any of games I've watched. McGahee has played with heart all season long.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information