Thread: Amazon Prime

Default Amazon Prime

Does anyone use this service?

We bought a kindle fire for my daughter and though about prime for her as well but I am looking at the perks and it seems lacking and not worth it?

Instant download of movies is nice but already having a Netflix account makes that pointless.

Games seem same price as if you got them from marketplace.

Just not sure there is really any point in it, anyone actually use the service?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Like you we have netflix but we received a Roku Wireless device for xmas this year and are considering getting the service with Amazon Prime. We pay $22 a month right now with Netflix which we would keep but paying $80 a year for the AP service wouldnt be a bad deal. I guess we will wait and see as there is a lot of great services with this Roku device so is there a massive point in my opinion? Nah, but it does give other options for sure.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The best thing is the free two day shipping.

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

If you don't have a Kindle and don't do a lot of shopping through Amazon, then I wouldn't get the Prime membership. But if you do on either or both of these, then Prime is awesome.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Well it's been 3 yrs and amazon prime has caught up with and may even be surpassing Netflix. I love how prime has all of the HBO series (older ones haven't seen if true detective is on there) but now they have made it even better!!!! Amazon music. They just added it and its awesome. From my perspective anyways. I'm not sure if the app and library of songs works without being connected to the internet but either way I think its an awesome addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

I love Amazon Prime too. Like Shake said, the free 2-day shipping tops it off.

I wish they had their app for smart tvs a little better set up. It's difficult to browse. I usually browse online and then search for it to watch it on my TV. I can't even pull up my Watch List on the smart tv app.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I have an Apple TV. I don't think I can even get the prime app. But I haven't looked yet. I'm stoked cause I found the full series of Sopranos on there!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information