Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Default What happened?

Hi. So I missed the entire game being at an xmas eve party, and came online just now to check the score and was like wtf. I don't see ten threads started here talking about how we should fire everyone and their grandma. What happened?

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris

You don't want to know.

Supporting the Denver Broncos all the way from North Carolina!

Nothing happened. Our inexperience and turn overs were the difference today.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    Hi. So I missed the entire game being at an xmas eve party, and came online just now to check the score and was like wtf. I don't see ten threads started here talking about how we should fire everyone and their grandma. What happened?
    Denver had three problems consistently throughout the game, offense, defense, and special teams.

Seriously, the Broncos were awful in all phases of the game today.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

There really wasn't a single positive thing about the game today. Tebow sucked, the coaches sucked, our run game sucked, our o-line REALLY sucked, our WRs sucked, Prater sucked, our kick and punt coverage sucked, our pass rush sucked, our run D sucked and our secondary sucked.

I think that about covers it. Am I forgetting anything?

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris

Yeah in all honesty, horrible defense and Special teams. 4 Tebow turnovers, and terrible play calling early on led to no rhythm at all.

As soon as Dawkins went out, we were a different team. These guys need to focus and reground to take care of business next week.

Supporting the Denver Broncos all the way from North Carolina!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

5 Turnovers. Really bad offense and defense and ST's.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    Tebow

12. The Following User High Fived oubronco For This Post:

Got it. Well saves me the trouble of watching the game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
    Tebow
    Come on now - the WHOLE team stunk - offense, defense, special teams. There is no way one player should be singled out

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

What happened was is that we played a team that is already eliminated from playoff contention, at their house, with nothing to play for but pride, who came out and played like they had something to play for. We didn't play that way. We had another extremely ugly 2nd quarter that just got worse after the first drive of the 3rd quarter.

Our 2nd youngest offense showed, our defensive holes showed, and our undisciplined STs showed. Such is life.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

17. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Offense played good at beginning scows a TD, then play calling got predictable with run on 1st and 2nd.

Special teams couldn't stop 4.4 McKlevin. This kept giving Buffalo great field position and pinning Bronos at the goaline when punted.

Defense couldn't stop 4.2 CJ Spiller except in redzone.

Eventually they got behind, abandoned running game, and pass blocking disappeared. Then Tebow started to hurry and rush things since porous pass blocking and being behind by 3 TDs.

Also it was very cold, so Tebow couldn't pray as much but had to keep hands in hand warmers.
    In all seriousness it did seem very cold as bills receivers were dropping alot of balls and Fitzpatrick was also throwing alot of dead ducks and bad balls.

19. The Following User High Fived TimHippo For This Post:

No Dawkins, bad kick coverage, and some bad calls and missed calls from the refs started the downslide.

When they put it on Tebow's shoulders to pull them out of the tailspin, he started sucking.
    "I've definitely seen that a couple times from No. 15. When I hear all those ESPN commentators say, 'He can't do this,' I laugh. After the game, I whispered in his ear, 'Let 'em keep hating. Keep 'em hating on you.' "
    - Percy m'fing Harvin

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

You were at a xmas eve party at 11am that ended around 2pm? Are you overseas or something?

Our whole team played like dogshit with Tebow stinking it up the most. Back to back pick 6's is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

My question however: Why do we expect Tim to pass the ball like 7 times in a row and expect for that to work, when all we did in the past games run the ball most of the time? I don't get it.
    Enjoy my "German Denver Broncos fans" page on Facebook.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information