Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I don't necessarily expect it to work, I simply don't expect 4 interceptions. Maybe throw it away? 'Beach it' or whatever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pro Bowl View Post
    My question however: Why do we expect Tim to pass the ball like 7 times in a row and expect for that to work, when all we did in the past games run the ball most of the time? I don't get it.
    You're not alone. I don't think anyone knows the mind of Mike McCoy...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    You're not alone. I don't think anyone knows the mind of Mike McCoy...
    I mean the Bills sux, half of the stadium was empty - they all stayed home. We should have run them into the ground in our sleep!
    Enjoy my "German Denver Broncos fans" page on Facebook.

It was just a classic azz kicking today

Not as bad as the Detroit game but BAD in a sense that Tebow already has games under his belt and played like he was at Mile High against the Lions.
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

5. The Following User High Fived BORDERLINE For This Post:

I forgot to add that special teams also had about 3 blocks/holds that brought returns back and pinned the offense at the goal line. Including a 90 yd TD return by Eddie Royal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pro Bowl View Post
    I mean the Bills sux, half of the stadium was empty - they all stayed home. We should have run them into the ground in our sleep!
    Bills arent' as bad as they look. CJ Spiller is the difference IMO. He had been buried behind Jackson for most of the season but when Jackson got hurt he's been given the opportunity. He's really come into his own the last couple games.

With his 4.2 speed he's hard to stop.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by TimHippo View Post
    I forgot to add that special teams also had about 3 blocks/holds that brought returns back and pinned the offense at the goal line. Including a 90 yd TD return by Eddie Royal.
    which, even Simms/Nance said was NOT a penalty. IMO, it was a terrible call. If that TD would have stood up, it might have turned things around.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    which, even Simms/Nance said was NOT a penalty. IMO, it was a terrible call. If that TD would have stood up, it might have turned things around.
    That was awful and also the McKlevin TD return where he stepped on the line but the officials ignored. Some really bad/biased officiating in the first half.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Which is why i think Denver should keep Royal and use him in that manner. He is far better than Crosby.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Which is why i think Denver should keep Royal and use him in that manner. He is far better than Crosby.
    Crosby only runs a 4.5 40. Royal is 4.4 and has always been a good kick returner since VA Tech.

The huge distraction is what happened, when numerous Broncos were arrested for impersonating NFL football players.

13. The Following User High Fived JONtheBRONCO For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    You were at a xmas eve party at 11am that ended around 2pm? Are you overseas or something?

Our whole team played like dogshit with Tebow stinking it up the most. Back to back pick 6's is bad.
    East coast so it was early afternoon, but it was early...Grandmas, babies, etc involved.

Quote Originally Posted by TimHippo View Post
    That was awful and also the McKlevin TD return where he stepped on the line but the officials ignored. Some really bad/biased officiating in the first half.
    This was flagged as illegal block in the back on Rosario (#81):

But on the McKelvin TD, this block on Woodyard (#52) wasn't called:

either call both, or call neither.
    "I've definitely seen that a couple times from No. 15. When I hear all those ESPN commentators say, 'He can't do this,' I laugh. After the game, I whispered in his ear, 'Let 'em keep hating. Keep 'em hating on you.' "
    - Percy m'fing Harvin

Quote Originally Posted by pikkiwoki View Post
    This was flagged as illegal block in the back on Rosario (#81):
    The call against Rosario was a bad call, but imo it didn't ultimately affect the outcome of the game. Denver just played a very bad game overall.

But on the McKelvin TD, this block on Woodyard (#52) wasn't called:

either call both, or call neither.
    It's a judgement call, of course, but I agree with the official that this was not a block in the back and should not have been called.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    The call against Rosario was a bad call, but imo it didn't ultimately affect the outcome of the game. Denver just played a very bad game overall.

It's a judgement call, of course, but I agree with the official that this was not a block in the back and should not have been called.
    like i said, call both, or call neither.

i prefer call neither. broncos would've been up 14-10. who knows what happens from there? which is a rhetorical question. no one knows what happens from there. which is my point.

maybe with a lead the broncos play differently, on offense and defense. maybe the outcome doesn't change, maybe we still get blown out. or maybe not.

nobody knows. we'll never know. thanks, refs!
    "I've definitely seen that a couple times from No. 15. When I hear all those ESPN commentators say, 'He can't do this,' I laugh. After the game, I whispered in his ear, 'Let 'em keep hating. Keep 'em hating on you.' "
    - Percy m'fing Harvin

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information