Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: At&t

Quote Originally Posted by D1g1tal j1m View Post
    Just set up my dad's old 3GS iPhone that he gave to me with AT&T Go Phone prepaid plan. Had AT&T rep activate me a Go Phone prepaid sim card with the $25.00 monthly plan. I don't talk too much but make up for it in texting, so at 250 minutes a month with unlimited texting/messaging it suits me. No data with this plan, so had to turn off the data feature of the iPhone. I get free WiFi at work and I have my wireless router at home so I don't miss the data (everywhere I look, I can find a WiFi hot spot). Pretty happy right now....
    That's a heckuva deal. Where I live right now (my hometown) there's no 3G, only Edge. So I only use WiFi anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dennis Smith #49

I could buy the Data add on for $25.00 but I would only get 500 mb a month. Hardly worth it.
    A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
    Oliver Herford

Quote Originally Posted by D1g1tal j1m View Post
    I could buy the Data add on for $25.00 but I would only get 500 mb a month. Hardly worth it.
    I used the heck out of some data when I was in Phoenix. Lol. I probably won't ever get rid of my unlimited data package. I use my phone more than my wife uses hers, and she always seems to be close to her limit.

*I probably won't ever get rid of it because I wouldn't ever be able to get it again.

Are you tethering to an ipad or computer or something? It takes a LOT of data to get top 5%

Quote Originally Posted by broncosflow View Post
    Are you tethering to an ipad or computer or something? It takes a LOT of data to get top 5%
    No tethering. Only iPhone apps.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information