Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: All we have to do is beat KC and we win the division?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Agent of Orange View Post
    Whatever. I won't care how they get in if they get in.
    Funny... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nati...n-stopper.html

I forgot nowadays you can't be held accountable by doing your own work but rely on others to do your dirty work.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Tamba Hali was hell on earth for AAron Rodgers yesterday. We will have our hands full when KC comes to town. If we lose to Orton, oh the horror..
    What kind of offseason will we have if Orton knocks us out of the playoffs? Crazier shit has happened

3. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

KCL

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

KC game might be meaningless.

Broncos beat Bills.

Detroit beats SD.

KC beats Oakland.

Broncos clinch AFC West on Saturday.

The finale vs. KC will not matter as Denver will likely sit starters for the Playoffs
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I dont think the Faid will beat the Chiefs though, not in KC but stranger things have happened.
    Yeah I hope it's a repeat of the game in Oak town!
    That was awesome!

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Funny... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nati...n-stopper.html

I forgot nowadays you can't be held accountable by doing your own work but rely on others to do your dirty work.
    If it bothers you that much, then I guess that means you won't be watching if they make it to the playoffs? Also, "held accountable by doing your own work" would not accurately describe the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Tamba Hali was hell on earth for AAron Rodgers yesterday. We will have our hands full when KC comes to town. If we lose to Orton, oh the horror..
    What kind of offseason will we have if Orton knocks us out of the playoffs? Crazier shit has happened
    Hali had a great game yesterday.He reminds me a lot of DT.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

If it bothers you that much, then I guess that means you won't be watching if they make it to the playoffs? Also, "held accountable by doing your own work" would not accurately describe the situation.
    I would say it does.....rely on yourselves, win out and you're there. Buffalo and KC are very winnable games because the BRONCOS are the better team.

I would say it does.....rely on yourselves, win out and you're there. Buffalo and KC are very winnable games because the BRONCOS are the better team.
    And you'd be wrong. If Denver loses out and still makes it to the playoffs, all that would mean is they had done enough already to qualify for the playoffs. When they went on a 7-1 run, they were relying on themselves.

Like I said, if it bothers you that much, don't watch if they make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    KC game might be meaningless.

Broncos beat Bills.

Detroit beats SD.

KC beats Oakland.

Broncos clinch AFC West on Saturday.

The finale vs. KC will not matter as Denver will likely sit starters for the Playoffs
    I read that the SD/Det game doesn't matter. Denver and KC wins this weekend means Denver wins the West.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I read that the SD/Det game doesn't matter. Denver and KC wins this weekend means Denver wins the West.
    Hopefully that's the motto in the locker room.....'win and the BRONCOS are in'. Ironic the BRONCOS have seen this scenerio a few years ago against the same team....the Bills.

I'm repeating what was said on Vic and Gary.

And you'd be wrong. If Denver loses out and still makes it to the playoffs, all that would mean is they had done enough already to qualify for the playoffs. When they went on a 7-1 run, they were relying on themselves.

Like I said, if it bothers you that much, don't watch if they make the playoffs.
    An opinion can't be wrong. What it really means is that you and Nomad have different standards. He wants to get in on the Broncos winning out and not depending on other teams. You don't care how they get it.

In the end, you both want them in the playoffs....so how about ending the silly bickering where you tell him his opinion is wrong.

Hopefully that's the motto in the locker room.....'win and the BRONCOS are in'. Funny the BRONCOS have seen this scenerio a few years ago against the same team....the Bills.
    I don't want them to back in to the playoffs. They need to take care of their own business and own the division, not get it handed to them.

17. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

I'm repeating what was said on Vic and Gary.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...layoff_picture

4. Denver Broncos (8-6)
    Have a one-game lead over the Raiders in the AFC West. Would clinch the division with a win and a Raiders loss/tie.
    Next: at Bills (Dec. 24)

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I don't want them to back in to the playoffs. They need to take care of their own business and own the division, not get it handed to them.
    Then we agree!

20. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information