Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Michael Phelps Suspended - Loses Endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    This is not enough. I want my pound of flesh.

Calm dawn Hannibal!

What Mike needs to do is step back and reassess everything that he has achieved and has happened to him in the last few months. Probably take one or two of the millions he has earned so far and spend a few weeks at the Betty Ford clinic for wealthy off indulgers. Then have a press conference to express his deep sorry at making poor decisions and betraying, ah ya know some bodies trust. Then rededicate himself to his sport.

Later, he should hire staff to ensure that absolutely no one pulls out a cell phone when he is sucking on a bong!

Come on Mike, you’re a celebrity, get your shit together.

2. The Following User High Fived Hobe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29125081/

I only want to say this is ridiculous - I will not discuss MJ in any way but I would like to discuss the fact that this sheriffs office is going off the charts on this - this is insane - if they arrest him they will have to arrest every single person on the internet that has posted something illegal - and lets face it that would be impossible - heck the hip hop industry would all be in jail and out of business

I hope the DA uses his/her brain and calls this bogus head hunt off -
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

4. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

I will say that this has opened a really good dialog for me with my teenage daughter. While I agree that smoking a little pot is not that big of a deal (drinking is probably worse) - the fact is that it is against the law - and if you are caught, there are real world consequences. It really got to my daughter when I told her a drug conviction (even for pot) would automatically bar her from getting many of the jobs she is really interested in - especially government/politics.

That being said - I do feel a little sorry for the guy!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MrsBJ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBJ View Post
    I will say that this has opened a really good dialog for me with my teenage daughter. While I agree that smoking a little pot is not that big of a deal (drinking is probably worse) - the fact is that it is against the law - and if you are caught, there are real world consequences. It really got to my daughter when I told her a drug conviction (even for pot) would automatically bar her from getting many of the jobs she is really interested in - especially government/politics.

That being said - I do feel a little sorry for the guy!
    Excellent point Mrs Joe!!!

hopefully a lot of parents will be as smart as you and talk to their kids cause this is certainly a great example

But im just saying to take the time and effort of a police dept to try and prosecute this is insane - working for a def. attorney i have seen people do sooo much more than take a bong hit and get a slap on the wrist - so my big thing is why are they wasting their time and their tax payers money on this crusade

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

The owner of the bong tried to sell the thing on Ebay for 100,000.00 dollars...Police tracked him down and busted his ass.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    The owner of the bong tried to sell the thing on Ebay for 100,000.00 dollars...Police tracked him down and busted his ass.
    Dumb ass!
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    Dumb ass!

Dude is a ****** idiot...I hope the school he attends drops him, and it ruins his life...He was trying to gain from someone else loss...SOB..

12. The Following User High Fived Benetto For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Dude is a ****** idiot...I hope the school he attends drops him, and it ruins his life...He was trying to gain from someone else loss...SOB..
    Are they going to arrest him for possession of paraphernalia??? They can also arrest him for possession of MJ if any resin is in the bong (at least they can in OK) not sure about the other states

Only fair right - i mean the police say they dont want to treat MP different (although they are by doing this witch hunt) so if thats the case they need to arrest this kid too

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Are they going to arrest him for possession of paraphernalia??? They can also arrest him for possession of MJ if any resin is in the bong (at least they can in OK) not sure about the other states

Only fair right - i mean the police say they dont want to treat MP different (although they are by doing this witch hunt) so if thats the case they need to arrest this kid too
    They tracked him down, and obviously had enough probable cause to do a full blown search of the place...I'm sure you know he had a lot to hide...

Jared Allen is a DUI king, no one really cared after awhile.
    No one remembers Ahman Green's domestic abuse charges.
    The same for Jason Kidd.
    Kobe's rape charges are never talked about.

Give this six months and it will be old news that no one cares about.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati View Post
    Jared Allen is a DUI king, no one really cared after awhile.
    No one remembers Ahman Green's domestic abuse charges.
    The same for Jason Kidd.
    Kobe's rape charges are never talked about.

Give this six months and it will be old news that no one cares about.
    Have you met my friend, Bief Stue?
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    Have you met my friend, Bief Stue?
    Bief is a wise man and knows his basketball. I remember him tearing up a Lakers fan when he tried to compare Kobe to Michael Jordan.

But, other than Bief....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information