Thread: LJ is killing us!!

Default LJ is killing us!!

Just curious...how many of you are still playing him? Are you going to play him this week?

He's not really killing me in the league I have him in. I'm 4-1 and have scored the most (706) points.

But that's because I have Adrian Peterson, who's been a pleasent surprise. So he's been starting in Johnsons place weeks 2-4.

I'm starting Johnson this week though. Cincy....at home. 120 yards, 20 recieving, and atleast 1 TD. Mark him down for 20+ points.

Quote Originally Posted by In-com-plete View Post
    He's not really killing me in the league I have him in. I'm 4-1 and have scored the most (706) points.

But that's because I have Adrian Peterson, who's been a pleasent surprise. So he's been starting in Johnsons place weeks 2-4.

I'm starting Johnson this week though. Cincy....at home. 120 yards, 20 recieving, and atleast 1 TD. Mark him down for 20+ points.

yeah i started him on my other league. if you have him hang on to him...he should have more games like that coming. a guy like that wont stay down forever.

good call though imcomplete....thats pretty close to what he actually scored against cincy today.

btw i too have adrian peterson and he scored 40 points for me!!!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    yeah i started him on my other league. if you have him hang on to him...he should have more games like that coming. a guy like that wont stay down forever.

good call though imcomplete....thats pretty close to what he actually scored against cincy today.

i've also got peterson in two of my leagues. . . they're both deep leagues, and i drafted him in the 3rd round to be my #3 RB in both of them-- and in both cases, he's been starting since week two. . . it at least partially makes up for having steven jackson and reggie bush in two of my other leagues-- if you guys think LJ has been killing you. . . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post

In my league Peterson scored 53. I get a point for every 10 return yards and every reception in that league. Too bad I had him on my bench!

Nice call there!

Too bad I played Kurt Warner.......

WOW! Good call on LJ....his stats for the game were...

1 TD (Almost 2,but fumbled the ball in the EZ)

119 Yards rushing

24 Yards recieving

Quote Originally Posted by KCLady View Post
    WOW! Good call on LJ....his stats for the game were...

1 TD (Almost 2,but fumbled the ball in the EZ)

119 Yards rushing

24 Yards recieving
    Yeah, he fumbled at the 1 yard line. Woulda had 120 yards.

If anyone ever asks you who the man is, just say In-com-plete.

Last edited by In-com-plete; 10-16-2007 at 02:14 PM.

Yeah, he fumbled at the 1 yard line. Woulda had 120 yards.

If anyone ever asks you who the man is, just say In-com-plete.

Whats your crystal ball say for the upcoming

Chiefs-Raiders game? Or are you too busy looking

up Denvers game vs Pitt?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information