Thread: Belichick "had a thing for Tebow before 2010 draft"

Default Belichick "had a thing for Tebow before 2010 draft"

From Peter King's column this morning an interesting observation about Belichick and Tebow. Curious what defense the Pats come up with this Sunday:

"That'll be a great and compelling game Sunday, New England at Denver. The Patriots' secondary is in terrible shape. But Bill Belichick had a thing for Tebow before the 2010 draft. I'm told he was fascinated by him. They went out to a long dinner in Boston's North End, and that's not something Bill Belichick does with prospects very often. Fun to see Belichick match wits with Tebow in Denver -- I hope for the first of many meetings."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1gLpLjIzT

I think what Chi did, defending the run with 8/9 in the box, will be the norm. Now its time to play action and more short passing like what they did on the TD drive.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived rcsodak For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by titan View Post
    From Peter King's column this morning an interesting observation about Belichick and Tebow. Curious what defense the Pats come up with this Sunday:

"That'll be a great and compelling game Sunday, New England at Denver. The Patriots' secondary is in terrible shape. But Bill Belichick had a thing for Tebow before the 2010 draft. I'm told he was fascinated by him. They went out to a long dinner in Boston's North End, and that's not something Bill Belichick does with prospects very often. Fun to see Belichick match wits with Tebow in Denver -- I hope for the first of many meetings."

I've read that before. As was said, McD leap-frogged everyone b/c there were rumors that Buff, Minn, and NE were interested...if not late 1st, early 2nd.

According to what I read from another poster, Brady had told Tebow that he would have been fine with mentoring him.

Like I said, if Elway did not want him, I figured that TT would have ended in NE following any trade...to NE directly or not.
    XV knows touchdowns.

"There's only one person carrying the ball right here." -Tim Tebow, 12/26/10, game winning drive

"Just having that guy around, it makes us better men. I think he plays for us, and he makes us want to play for him." - Von Miller

"There is not one person that will outwork me. I'm your guy. I'm going to win a championship. Let's do it together. Push me for greatness. Because I can get there." - Tim Tebow, April 2010

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Belichick is gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Anderson :(

I would have bet good money that he would have taken TT in the top of the second. TT is exactly what New England believes in: someone with all the right leadership/team intangibles, a ton of raw talent, and the willingness to be coached/mentored. A few years behind Brady to learn and mature, and suddenly an heir apparent. McD was just a little more trigger happy, which I for one am thankful for.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Belichick is gay?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by titan View Post

was Bill pissed off after Timmy denied his advances after paying for dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Belichick is gay?
    His head warmer should have been a tip off (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Quote Originally Posted by TimHippo View Post
    His head warmer should have been a tip off (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    Ive seen that look before.. oh yeah, everytime the Broncos played the Browns lol

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

11. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information