Thread: Pat Shurmur is a scumbag

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Default Pat Shurmur is a scumbag

Symptoms of a concussion AFTER the game? Really? We are supposed to buy that?

I have no love for Colt or the Browns, but this was a shady move, plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

2. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Stupid football move too considering Seneca Wallace completed a nice pass down to the ten then they put a concussed McCoy right back in.

Seneca is not great but he's probably better than a young guy who doesn't even know what stadium he's playing in after being hit in the head.

BTW, I don't like a lot of the new protection rules but that play right there showed why we have and need the helmet to helmet rules. It was terrible form by that scumbag Harrison. See what you hit, dipshit.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I agree, shitty hit by harrison and he should be dealt with, but I simply can't believe Shurmur is really trying to sell us on the fact that he didn't have a concussion, magically, until the game was over. Colts dad has every right to be pissed off.

Thanks for looking out for me, coach.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Typical ***** shorthorn

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

Harrison is a classic, hit the guy dirty several times ,get called half the time & complain the league is picking on him player (I know this is not a Harrison thread but ...)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

That was a brutal helmet to helmet hit. I was surprised Colt got up.

10. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

If I had any doubt about Pat Shurmur being a lying scumbag before, he removed all doubt in his interview today. That guy has a poker face like PeeWee herman.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Harrison got suspended for a game, which is a pretty big deal this time of year, so guess he got his too. With his history, not sure that 2 games would have been unwarranted though.

The report was that he wasn't unconscious, he knew where he was, he knew what was going on, he knew what the score was. According to the Browns, the medical staff saw no signs of a concussion during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    The report was that he wasn't unconscious, he knew where he was, he knew what was going on, he knew what the score was. According to the Browns, the medical staff saw no signs of a concussion during the game.
    He played like dogcrap before the hit and should never have gone back in.

Senaca Wallace completes a pass to put at the 5 and should have stayed in.

The Browns are a joke...

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Oh, well, if all of the guys who would ultimately be accountable for their unscrupulous actions say everything was on the up-and-up, then it must be true. Laying on the ground after the hit barely able to move while your body is rigid must have been something else. And his brain probably decided not to swell until after the game was over.

I've had 2 concussions in my life. Both times it was immediately apparent to me and everyone around me that I had suffered a concussion and none of us are doctors...

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

What I think is funny is that Shurmur, immediately after the game, said McCoy was checked for a concussion before he was allowed to return to the game. Mike Holmgren admitted today that McCoy was NOT tested for a concussion before he went back in.

In other news, McCoy was sent home from practice today suffering from a headache...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

So did Lee Harvey Oswald do it or not?

You guys are funny with your cover up theories.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

So did Lee Harvey Oswald do it or not?
    Haven't you been paying atention?

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I just seen a video with Elway lurking around on the grassy knoll, that sick sonofabitch!

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...eply&p=1451505
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Er, sorry, that was me: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...4&postcount=78 I just happened to be wearing my #7 jersey at the time; apologies for the confusion it has caused.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...eply&p=1451650
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    When I see threads like this, part of me does, too. Just 'cos Tebow's "your GOAT" doesn't justify attacking the honesty of "ours." To be clear, that is NOT an admission I was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...eply&p=1449944
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

19. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

You guys are funny with your cover up theories.
    After watching Elway & Fox conspire to destroy Orton's career here in Denver, I can believe that anything's possible
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

21. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information