Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Rick Reilly Hires Lipreader to Stalk Tebow for Proof he said Naughty Words

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Has Jagsbch shown up at your place yet? We eventually had to ban him for general douchery. Mix a Tebow fanboi of the worst sort with the kind of conspiracy kook (fake moon landing, Lyndon LaRouche, that kind of general vibe) that can clear out a bar room in under 10 minutes and that was Jugs. Apparently he has been banned all over the interwebz; we last saw him getting banned from a Jets site. He can be found on Bleacher Report though if you are looking to waste a lot of time reading creative conspracies.
    General douchery? That's a thing?

Guess I'll start toning it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Chill Teboners, chill... It's going to be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
    This is just ridiculous-

Biblical cursing is literal cursing, like the old school ones in spanish "I curse that vagina that birthed you", "I pray to god that your seed will die" that's the kind of curse that is forbade by the bible. "Let's ******* do this" does not use God's name nor is it negative to anyone. It's sorta frowned upon when kids are in the room...but that doesn't make it non-christian.

BTW premarital sex is only forbidden in the bible if affects the dowry...It kinda raises an interesting question as I'm sure there are a ton of dads out there that would pay to have TT as a son in law...hmmmm.
    Meh, let's just leave validating religious adherence out of it rather than going Reillys route. You might want to check your sources for future reference though:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1&version=NKJV
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    You are thinking of the Seinfeld episode where he asked if she would say and "sweep" with him.......
    Seinfield was and is still awesome!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information