Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rick Reilly Hires Lipreader to Stalk Tebow for Proof he said Naughty Words

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm guessing it's setting up a humorous column or segment.

The sports fan culture severely lacks perspective and humor these days.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

If you wanted to hire someone to read Phillip Rivers' lips, a gynecologist would be the most qualified.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

I think it's pretty funny. You guys need to lighten up. Tebow probably laughed when he read it as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    I think it's pretty funny. You guys need to lighten up. Tebow probably laughed when he read it as well.
    Yes, because "professional" sports writers carrying out personal vendettas against individual players is always hilarious. I guess it wouldn't be a good story to cover were it football related...

7. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Yes, because "professional" sports writers carrying out personal vendettas against individual players is always hilarious. I guess it wouldn't be a good story to cover were it football related...
    Except Reilly's always kind of tongue in cheek. He rubs some folks the wrong way, but he's not all that serious a lot of the time.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Except Reilly's always kind of tongue in cheek. He rubs some folks the wrong way, but he's not all that serious a lot of the time.
    He is dreadful, and this is exactly the kind of two bit sarcastic worthless bullshit I would expect from him and from his employer. Davii hit it on the head
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I kinda did like when he asked Sosa to head down to a lab with him for a piss test.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    Thanks for proving my point for me. Once again, Reilly's entire MO is to be funny and unique. Ridiculous to be mad or upset by this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by hotcarl View Post
    Heres mine:

"Kids got heart, you cant teach that. Throws like a girl."
    Like a girl? I don't think I've even seen a girl throw a spiral, let alone one that goes 50 yards...

I get where you are going, but that's one ballsy chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Orton's plasma

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Agreed. Proof yet again that the worst Tebow fanboi on Earth is still better than an ESPN journalist
    I dont know. Until you hve meet Broncbow, Alpha Seirra and MacGruder at the Mane, your vote might change. In fact, those morons probably get more refugees from the Mane to here just by them logging in.

He could have just watched the mic'ed up segment they did on Tebow last season. It was for the Texans game. Would have been much easier.

This is just ridiculous-

Biblical cursing is literal cursing, like the old school ones in spanish "I curse that vagina that birthed you", "I pray to god that your seed will die" that's the kind of curse that is forbade by the bible. "Let's ******* do this" does not use God's name nor is it negative to anyone. It's sorta frowned upon when kids are in the room...but that doesn't make it non-christian.

BTW premarital sex is only forbidden in the bible if affects the dowry...It kinda raises an interesting question as I'm sure there are a ton of dads out there that would pay to have TT as a son in law...hmmmm.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I have a friend who is a pastor. If his congregation knew how much he cussed in private they would roll over in their pews...lol
    Last edited by Dzone; 12-09-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Well all this is ridiculous because leviticus makes it abundantly clear that you should not fondle the skin of a pig.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived RyanC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by BCJ View Post
    I dont know. Until you hve meet Broncbow, Alpha Seirra and MacGruder at the Mane, your vote might change. In fact, those morons probably get more refugees from the Mane to here just by them logging in.
    Has Jagsbch shown up at your place yet? We eventually had to ban him for general douchery. Mix a Tebow fanboi of the worst sort with the kind of conspiracy kook (fake moon landing, Lyndon LaRouche, that kind of general vibe) that can clear out a bar room in under 10 minutes and that was Jugs. Apparently he has been banned all over the interwebz; we last saw him getting banned from a Jets site. He can be found on Bleacher Report though if you are looking to waste a lot of time reading creative conspracies.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information