Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ducks on the Pond

Default Ducks on the Pond

Good evening Broncos fans,
    I had debated whether to post now, I got some whiplash by someone aware of this and some regs. on the board are miffed. I debated whether to bury this. I received a few condemning PM's and don't wish to upset the diehard fans. But now my agenda calls.
    That said, DEN isn't hiding their desire for brute Igor Olshansky. He is at wits end with A.J. Smith and is not in the Bolt plans. He hates it there, and he hates the key figures. Not his scene if you get my drift. I understand DEN won't go over $8M guaranteed (which I think is low).
    He's in my circle and hopefully this registers where it needs to. I've been with this kid since the combine and he is even stronger now than he was then.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Blue Run For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah...I'm sure he's wanted:

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Igor wont come to Denver unless they unload the bank which wont happen. Igor hates (and i mean HATES) the Denver Broncos. Especially the Olineman who he continuelly criticizes in public for being cheap artists.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Marshall's Backhand

I hate that guy

7. The Following User High Fived JKcatch724 For This Post:

I do like the thought of taking a good player away from the Chargers, though.

Hmm...

Would it cost against the salary cap if we just hired some guy to follow Philip Rivers around wherever he goes and keep yelling "Jackass!" at him?

9. The Following 14 Users High Fived PatricktheDookie For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by PatricktheDookie View Post
    I do like the thought of taking a good player away from the Chargers, though.

Hmm...

Would it cost against the salary cap if we just hired some guy to follow Philip Rivers around wherever he goes and keep yelling "Jackass!" at him?
    I like that better than this one...just saying...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Default Also a quick draft tidbit in exchange.

A DEN scout told me a conversation they had recently about Moreno - DEN does not want to pick a RB in round 1, but acknowledges their need for an impact player - and said emphatically they DO NOT want him to slip to the Bolts.
    Moreno is a stud - he is working out with Bill Parisi at Parisi's Speed and Power School in New Jersey and has made great strides in a short time. He was already damn impressive before being introduced to the pro style weight and explosion training.

12. The Following User High Fived Blue Run For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

FWIW:

Olshansky sucked ass this season without Merriman over his shoulder.

Code:
    Season  	Team  	 	Tackles  	Interceptions  	Fumbles
    G 	GS 	Total 	Solo 	Ast 	Sck 	SFTY 	PDef 	Int 	Yds 	Avg 	Lng 	TDs 	FUM 	Lost
    2008 	San Diego Chargers 	16 	13 	29 	21 	8 	2.0 	-- 	0 	-- 	-- 	0.0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	--
    2007 	San Diego Chargers 	16 	16 	49 	35 	14 	3.5 	-- 	3 	1 	0 	0.0 	0 	0 	-- 	--
    2006 	San Diego Chargers 	13 	13 	33 	18 	15 	1.5 	-- 	1 	-- 	-- 	0.0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	--
    2005 	San Diego Chargers 	14 	12 	29 	18 	11 	3.0 	-- 	0 	-- 	-- 	0.0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	--
    2004 	San Diego Chargers 	16 	16 	39 	24 	15 	1.0 	-- 	2 	-- 	-- 	0.0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	--

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Run View Post
    A DEN scout told me a conversation they had recently about Moreno - DEN does not want to pick a RB in round 1, but acknowledges their need for an impact player - and said emphatically they DO NOT want him to slip to the Bolts.
    Moreno is a stud - he is working out with Bill Parisi at Parisi's Speed and Power School in New Jersey and has made great strides in a short time. He was already damn impressive before being introduced to the pro style weight and explosion training.

If SD wants a RB in round 1 there is nothing Denver can do to stop it. Walter's has SD taking Wells with their first pick.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Omfg

Default To Broncos fan Northman

This is a new scheme and a new coaching staff, it's funny how an athlete's feelings change when it's contract time.
    Reminds me of old KR/PR Brian Mitchell, who spent his entire career talking trash about the Giants, then signed there at the end of his career. And was completely shot, which wasn't good. Giants fans didn't like him and he didn't like the org. But he signed anyway.
    FWIW, Nolan is more interested in Antonio Smith but I am not sure what kind of pull he is going to get. He's been used to making the decisions in SF, that's for sure.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Sadly, Igor will not be coming to Denver. Spoke with an assistant in the SD pro personnel department yesterday and Igor has NO interest in Denver. If fact, Denver has NO interest in Igor.

This is one crazy ass rumor....my sources tell me that the Broncos may be interested in Antonio Garay or Simon Fraser. But Igor is not coming to Denver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    If SD wants a RB in round 1 there is nothing Denver can do to stop it. Walter's has SD taking Wells with their first pick.
    Taking Moreno to "keep him away" from San Diego, is utterly stupid. If that's the reasoning that the Goodmans have for drafting someone, they need to go.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Unfortunately I kinda like Moreno...but eventually we'll have serious interest in every RB in the draft before April comes.

Default To Broncos Fan MissouriBronc

The Broncos love Moreno and realize they need an impact player at the position. The fact that they know the Bolts will jump at him - and then have to face him twice a year - is just complicating the situation.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information