Thread: 18+ content

Default 18+ content

Question since you have forums specifically listed as 18+ and allow adult content to an extent....do you link the opt-in to the registered birth dates? I mean I know anyone can circumvent it by putting any birthday they want...but doesn't it at least offer some protection as it forces that person to declare themselves of age? May be in place and may not matter....just curious..

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

You must fax in a copy of a photo ID and SS to Tned.

3. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    :P I know how to opt in...i'm just curious if they tie it to registered birth date or force people to register a birth date declaring their age...since they list for 18+ so if someone is listed like 09/09/1999 it will block them if they try to opt in...

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Just opt in. Throw caution to the wind.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I'm not sure if there is any automatic block tied to the opt-in, but all opt-ins must be approved by a moderator. So I know it is something that is checked. Additionally, anything that would definitely be considered 18+ is not allowed ie no nudity, etc. I would say at worst any images might be considered NSFW. The conversion does get risque at times though.

I'm sure Tned could weigh in with a better answer.

7. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm not sure if there is any automatic block tied to the opt-in, but all opt-ins must be approved by a moderator. So I know it is something that is checked. Additionally, anything that would definitely be considered 18+ is not allowed ie no nudity, etc. I would say at worst any images might be considered NSFW. The conversion does get risque at times though.

When I opted into the lounge it was automatic....I think only P&R required requesting approval....I was just curious from a covering your butt/legal perspective....thank you though..

9. The Following User High Fived karnage For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

I think only P&R require moderator approval.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I think only P&R require moderator approval.
    They all do. I just opted in a couple of months ago and all went through a mod.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Question since you have forums specifically listed as 18+ and allow adult content to an extent....do you link the opt-in to the registered birth dates? I mean I know anyone can circumvent it by putting any birthday they want...but doesn't it at least offer some protection as it forces that person to declare themselves of age? May be in place and may not matter....just curious..
    It isn't tied to age.

The primary purpose of making these forums (along with politics & religion) opt in, is to allow people that don't want to see these opt-in threads from showing up when they click "new posts" and stuff like that and keeping the non-opt in forums much "cleaner" for lack of a better word.

The type of stuff we have in the opt-in forums isn't much beyond what you see on network TV. No full frontal nudity is allowed. Instead, things like bikini shots and the like are allowed, which is what they now allow on Network TV. Not much different than you can see on the annual Victoria secret fashion show or the swimsuit shots (even though it isn't always swimsuits these days) that SI has on their site.

Same thing with what's discussed in the lounge forum. We allow more cursing and such, and a little more risque dialog.

We separate it, because not everyone likes the pictures or stronger dialogue, but the reality is that this type of language and pictures are routine on sites that don't have any type of opt in.

13. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    They all do. I just opted in a couple of months ago and all went through a mod.
    Only politics and religion have to be approved. The lounge, hot women, hot men & such are sell opt-in, no approval needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    It isn't tied to age.

The primary purpose of making these forums (along with politics & religion) opt in, is to allow people that don't want to see these opt-in threads from showing up when they click "new posts" and stuff like that and keeping the non-opt in forums much "cleaner" for lack of a better word.

The type of stuff we have in the opt-in forums isn't much beyond what you see on network TV. No full frontal nudity is allowed. Instead, things like bikini shots and the like are allowed, which is what they now allow on Network TV. Not much different than you can see on the annual Victoria secret fashion show or the swimsuit shots (even though it isn't always swimsuits these days) that SI has on their site.

Same thing with what's discussed in the lounge forum. We allow more cursing and such, and a little more risque dialog.

We separate it, because not everyone likes the pictures or stronger dialogue, but the reality is that this type of language and pictures are routine on sites that don't have any type of opt in.
    Thanks for the response..

16. The Following User High Fived karnage For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

boobs

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

A copy of his fingerprints will be needed as well.

Just opt in. Throw caution to the wind.
    yeah go for it! and maybe next week see if you can get into an R rated movie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information