Poll: Who gets D12?

Thread: Where will Dwight12 eventually land?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Default Where will Dwight12 eventually land?

IMHO I see the Magic dealing him before they get nothing for him..Could happen soon. So far the Nets are working on a "package" to deal Lopez, two first rounders, And I think that's it...Not happening...

is the nba back on?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I wish the NBA would have just shut down for a year or two. I dont like NBA news interrupting Football news.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I read something interesting about the new CBA...it hinders the sign and trade. Players traded most likely won't get big extensions or long-term deals after a trade. Something about only a one-year extension in a trade situation. I don't know the ins and outs of it, yet, but that could really hinder trades in the NBA, because teams wouldn't give up nearly equivalent value without having any guarantee the player would stay on for more than two years.

I think the Nets are the front runner.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Nets are pushing hard because they want to keep DWill as well. If they cant get anything in there before he's a FA at the end of the season, he will likely walk to Dallas.

I just dont see the Nets giving up anything that the Magic will be interested in enough to make the deal. I think someone else will step up with a better package

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Depends on where Dwight wants to sign. Similar to Melo, he holds a lot of the bargaining chips. No team is going to give the Magic a whole lot without the assurance that they could lock him down beyond this year.

I never count the Mavs out when it comes to bringing in a big name. Cuban is fearless, rich, and not afraid to gamble. At this point in his career, I'd say that Howard wants to get paid, but he also wants that ring. I'm going with Dallas for the darkhorse pick.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Milwaukee Bucks.

11. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I never count the Mavs out when it comes to bringing in a big name. Cuban is fearless, rich, and not afraid to gamble. At this point in his career, I'd say that Howard wants to get paid, but he also wants that ring. I'm going with Dallas for the darkhorse pick.
    The thing that makes Dallas dangerous is that they are getting old and the veterans contracts are coming up. Once Kidd and a few others decide to hang it up...it opens a lot of cap space. Not that Cuban ever cared about staying under the cap. I would not be shocked to see him spend money on DWill and Superman

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Here's my prediction....We all know the Magic will take a combo of Gasol and Bynum for Howard. Its been said many times.

Bynum, is made out of glass...We all know that. He will miss 20-30 games and be a non-factor the rest, due to injury.

Now the other part...Pau, will be Pau...Soft, slow moving....but gets the job done. Except now, he doesn't have Lamar to bail him out 70% of the time like before...Or grab 17 rebounds a game for a small stretch. So Pau will be a non-factor.

D12 will rejuvenate this broken team...and a sudden realization Kobe is in his 16th!!!! season. We need a new face to the franchise.

GET DWIGHT YOU ******* MORONS!

Sorry..I've been ranting a lot lately and am pissed about how the Chris Paul situation came to fruition...I hope the Clips choke, and Paul doesn't re-sign.
    Last edited by Benetto; 12-15-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Here's my prediction....We all know the Magic will take a combo of Gasol and Bynum for Howard. Its been said many times.

Bynum, is made out of glass...We all know that. He will miss 20-30 games and be a non-factor the rest, due to injury.

Now the other part...Pau, will be Pau...Soft, slow moving....but gets the job done. Except now, he doesn't have Lamar to bail him out 70% of the time like before...Or grab 17 rebounds a game for a small stretch. So Pau will be a non-factor.

D12 will rejuvenate this broken team...and a sudden realization Kobe is in his 16th!!!! season. We need a new face to the franchise.

GET DWIGHT YOU ******* MORONS!

Sorry..I've been ranting a lot lately and am pissed about how the Chris Paul situation came to fruition...I hope the Clips choke, and Paul doesn't re-sign.
    Go Clips!!!!

Im not really a clippers fan but I've alway rooted for the less liked team in two team cities. Sterling may finally have a winner there.

Adopted Bronco:

Cuban has dumoed every bit of salary he can...with a ton coming off after the season. Deron Williams is from the town I live in (played with him on the playgorund a few times) and in local circles has said he'd love to come "home". If he takes an offer from Dallas...D12 will follow.

I just find it hard to doubt Cuban when he has a mission

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Los Angeles!

17. The Following User High Fived Benetto For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Was there ever any doubt?
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:

I still think he'll be a Maverick next year

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information