Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Horses could soon be slaughtered for meat in US

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The way I understand it, there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't cross state lines.
    When? Is it ok to cross state lines with the shetland still alive? What about bringing in a rotiserrie from a different state but never moving the pony? Could Clay take a dump in Georgia the next day or must he ensure there is no horse left in his system prior to crossing state lines? Would he run faster after eating a thoroughbred?

I don't know... But I feel these questions must be answered.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    When? Is it ok to cross state lines with the shetland still alive? What about bringing in a rotiserrie from a different state but never moving the pony? Could Clay take a dump in Georgia the next day or must he ensure there is no horse left in his system prior to crossing state lines? Would he run faster after eating a thoroughbred?

I don't know... But I feel these questions must be answered.
    I don't really feel comfortable with clay crossing any state lines to be honest with you, much less doing so with a Shetland pony, alive or dead, or the urge to take a dump.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't really feel comfortable with clay crossing any state lines to be honest with you, much less doing so with a Shetland pony, alive or dead, or the urge to take a dump.
    Well now its a challenge.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Yummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Watching horses bone is an amazing experience.

9. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Watching horses bone is an amazing experience.
    I've seen that many times. I was stable hand when I was a teenager. I remember this one stud was led out into the arena to poke a mare that was tied up/hobbled, etc. Most studs go apeshit when they smell a horny mare. This guy just had this lacksadasical attitude. He just ho hummed over the the mare, mounted, shot his load, and slid off. It was like he was just doing his job. he covered so many mares, just another day.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I've seen that many times. I was stable hand when I was a teenager. I remember this one stud was led out into the arena to poke a mare that was tied up/hobbled, etc. Most studs go apeshit when they smell a horny mare. This guy just had this lacksadasical attitude. He just ho hummed over the the mare, mounted, shot his load, and slid off. It was like he was just doing his job. he covered so many mares, just another day.
    Hold on I am going to grab a sock.

Hold on I am going to grab a sock.
    but I've seen some crazy horse sex. they are into their s and m. both the stallion and the mare have to be protected. one of the mare's back feet is tied down so she doesnt' kick the stud and ther withers are covered so the stud doesn't bite her while mounted.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

but I've seen some crazy horse sex. they are into their s and m. both the stallion and the mare have to be protected. one of the mare's back feet is tied down so she doesnt' kick the stud and ther withers are covered so the stud doesn't bite her while mounted.
    Yeah I saw the same thing. I also saw a chick fist a female horse. I know we have talked about this before, but I didn't realize female genatalia got that big.

Imagine a San Diego Whale's Vagina.

15. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Yeah I saw the same thing. I also saw a chick fist a female horse. I know we have talked about this before, but I didn't realize female genatalia got that big.

Imagine a San Diego Whale's Vagina.
    oh yeah, the vag can be pretty big on a horse. big enough for a human arm for sure. We had horses and the mares would turn their vaginas inside out and drip when they were in heat. They were really bitchy during that time too.

but yes, a Whale's vagina would be quite vacuous, I would imagine.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

oh yeah, the vag can be pretty big on a horse. big enough for a human arm for sure. We had horses and the mares would turn their vaginas inside out and drip when they were in heat. They were really bitchy during that time too.

but yes, a Whale's vagina would be quite vacuous, I would imagine.
    Nut, do female humans go into heat?

Nut, do female humans go into heat?
    sure they do beef. You might have heard phrase like "that time of the month", "she's on the rag", etc. those refer to the time that a women enters and goes through a monthly cycle. She may be irritable during this time. and horny before and after. And during.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

sure they do beef. You might have heard phrase like "that time of the month", "she's on the rag", etc. those refer to the time that a women enters and goes through a monthly cycle. She may be irritable during this time. and horny before and after. And during.
    Oh. At my house we call that 'Sleep in the garage unto your wound coagulates'.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Im only for for it if American people can start clubing horses like baby seals. Sure, it will take a GIGANTIC club and you may have to beat the horse OVER AND OVER in the head, but thats part of the fun!

22. The Following User High Fived NorCalBronco7 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information