Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: North's Power Rankings (Week 12)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default North's Power Rankings (Week 12)

32. Indy- Andrew Luck is getting closer and closer.

31. Jacksonville- Put up a good fight but not enough.

30. Kansas City- Surprisingly gave Pitt everything they could muster, one would have to wonder how Orton would of fared in that game......wait...nevermind.

29. St. Louis- God, i love watching McD and Lloyd lose. Both those guys can take their stats SUCK IT.

28. Cleveland- I really thought they were going to beat Cincy, then Cincy woke up.

27. San Diego- Oh man, this is priceless. I love when commentators pick these guys to win the SB every year. Their downfall is EPIC.

26. Seattle- Figures, i picked them to win this week and they show their true colors.

25. Buffalo- Maybe Steve Johnson should concentrate catching the ball over his endzone dances.

24. Minnesota- Harvin was THAT close to making it a closer game. Without AP though this team has even more problems.

23. Philly- Tisk tisk, the Dream Team back to normal.

22. Arizona- Squeeked one out by St. Louis.

21. Washington- Didnt think they would go out and beat Seattle on the road but they found a way.

20. Tampa Bay- It was bound to happen, got some talent on this team but producing wins is much more difficult.

19. Miami- Gave Dallas everything they could but couldnt summon the magic snowstorm this time.

18. Carolina- Decided they didnt want to be the ones to give Indy their first win. Dont worry, i wouldnt either.

17. NY Jets- Sanchez is still up and down more than Ginger Lynn but found a way at the end.

16. Oakland- One would have to wonder how it would of played out with Jay but never the less Oaktown got the win and still control the AFCW.

15. Cincy- This team will be really good in the next two years.

14. Denver- Yea, thats right. I put them here. You got a problem with that? Dont make me Tebown you.

13. Detroit- Word is Suh will be suspended for two games and deservedly so. This team possesses a lot of talent but a lot of idiocy and hotheads as well.

12. NY Giants- Despite the loss no movement, not many can beat the juggernaut offense of New Orleans.

11. Tennesse- Still fighting and scratching their way to wins.

10. Dallas- When Romo and company are on, they are on. DeMarco Murray is a godsend for them.

9. Chicago- This could be the beginning of the end for Da Bears. Hanie is no Cutler.

8. Atlanta- Ever since they got back to running the ball more they have won more. Its a good formula for them.

7. Houston- It was going to be interesting to see if their backup QB could keep them afloat. Now it will interesting to see if their 3rd string QB can keep them winning.

6. San Francisco- Tough loss but rude awakening.

5. New England- Defense seems to be starting to make some plays, can it last?

4. New Orleans- Brees and company smash yet another team.

3. Pittsburgh- Winning just as ugly as Denver at times.

2. Baltimore- Brotherly love didnt exist in that game and Alex Smith felt the brunt of it.

1. Green Bay- Reigning champs and still undefeated.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Jax, just fired their coach and they're still better than Indy.

Was Indy always this terrible? Is Peyton Manning really that good?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:

Interesting that 1 loss knocks SF down 4 spots. I'll be interested to see where you put them when Pittsburgh beats them.

I like this list

5. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Jax, just fired their coach and they're still better than Indy.

Was Indy always this terrible? Is Peyton Manning really that good?
    I think Indy is experiencinging a culmination of the expected. Even with Manning, I think they are only a 4-5 win team at best

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Can you put Denver back near the bottom North. I agree with you they should be around 15 but I like it that everyone thinks they suck and then they lose.
    Even Peter King has Denver in the top 15

Thanks MasterShake!!!

8. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    Can you put Denver back near the bottom North. I agree with you they should be around 15 but I like it that everyone thinks they suck and then they lose.
    Even Peter King has Denver in the top 15
    Yea, but no one pays attention to me.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I think Tennessee is too high and Oakland is too low.

SF is where they belong. Turns out their offensive line is to pass blocking what I am to running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think Tennessee is too high and Oakland is too low.

SF is where they belong. Turns out their offensive line is to pass blocking what I am to running.

Tennesse hasnt been pretty but they play good defense and now CJ seems to be getting on track. For now i think they are ok where they are at.

Oakland im still not sold on. They still turn the ball over way too much. I think had Cutler played that would be a totally different outcome.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Tennesse hasnt been pretty but they play good defense and now CJ seems to be getting on track. For now i think they are ok where they are at.

Oakland im still not sold on. They still turn the ball over way too much. I think had Cutler played that would be a totally different outcome.
    Tennessee is not a bad team by any stretch. They had have had their division locked up if they just paid Johnson what they did earlier. Then they wonder why he's not killing it on the field. Their owner is a tard.

Oakland moved the ball on Chicago all day without their two best WR's and one of the best RB's in the league. They are a playoff caliber team and Janikowski is such a boon to have.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Tennessee is not a bad team by any stretch. They had have had their division locked up if they just paid Johnson what they did earlier. Then they wonder why he's not killing it on the field. Their owner is a tard.

Oakland moved the ball on Chicago all day without their two best WR's and one of the best RB's in the league. They are a playoff caliber team and Janikowski is such a boon to have.

Its crazy to say but oakland is a really good team. Once they get Mcfadden back they are going to own. Them and the packers are the two teams I do not want to face at all this year. Sadly, if we make it to the playoffs we will have to play oakland I am sure and if we ever hope to win we would have to go through GreenBay. Obvioiusly, I still am not sure we make the playoffs, but man. The raiders are scary
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Oakland is also one of the most penalized teams in the league. If there was ever a team that cant get out of their own way its Oakland. I dont fear them as much as you guys. lol

Green Bay is so good there shouldnt be a number 2

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Coach at the start of the year you said the people who thought Indy would be a 2-4 win team were nuts because Indy still had a lot of good players.

Now it's the culmination of the last few years?

Why don't you think manning is that good? He's that good, it's clear. All those guys on the field on offense are pedestrian. He puts them where they need to be.

There is nothing special about collie, garçon, gonzalez, or even Clark. Waynes the only complete WR they have. They have zero good backs and mannning hasn't had a great line since the SB victory.

He's easily the most cerebral QB ever.

He's pretty much ended the Brady v. Manning conversation for good.

That defense has always been shit and they can't rush the passer, the only good thing they've done well on D for years when they're losing.

He's that good.

This.

The fact that you keep placing Denver ahead/higher and even acknowledge that you're "not sold" on Oakland is telling and discredits your rankings.

We get it it's a bronco board and our teams have split the series but one team is 7-4 the other is 6-5 yet miraculously the 2nd place team is two spots better

I blame my hate mail on typographical errors,
    correct the misspellings then send out "thank you" notes for the love letters

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by silver_black View Post
    This.

The fact that you keep placing Denver ahead/higher and even acknowledge that you're "not sold" on Oakland is telling and discredits your rankings.

We get it it's a bronco board and our teams have split the series but one team is 7-4 the other is 6-5 yet miraculously the 2nd place team is two spots better

Its my rankings, its how i see your team and the inconsistency of it at this point and time. No need to cry about it. Also, go back and look at my earlier rankings this year and you will see i had Oakland higher than Denver when they were playing much better football. If Oakland gets hot again and Denver fails there could be a change of the guard but i think ive been pretty consistent and fair when doing my rankings this year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information