Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trent Richardson

Default Trent Richardson

Watching the Bama game, and all I can say is that I want the kid on my team! I don't even care about any qualms regarding picking up another RB in the first, mostly because Knowshon is nowhere near the same talent level Trent is, and because Trent is a monster!

I agree but wrong forum.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Trent Richardson will be the no. 2 pick in the draft... if hes not the no. 1 pick that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    Trent Richardson will be the no. 2 pick in the draft... if hes not the no. 1 pick that is.
    It depends on who's picking #2.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Agent of Orange View Post
    It depends on who's picking #2.
    Right now, it'd be the Chiefs, & I don't see them taking a RB at #2 but, it could happen.

He will be gone long before we pick , so it sucks to watch and hope but know you cant get him.

7. The Following User High Fived Thestrategist1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    Right now, it'd be the Chiefs, & I don't see them taking a RB at #2 but, it could happen.
    Why not? They have their qb of the future on the roster in KO.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

No way anyone takes Richardson as the #2 pick in the draft. RBs are losing value, since most of the teams in the NFL are using he RBC approach. Indy isn't going to take a RB at #1, and KC has their RB already (and one of the best in the NFL).

He looks good though. But then, so did KNowshon, and so did Ingram.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Richardson has elite power, but he doesn't have elite speed. Even in his 200+ yard game yesterday, he was getting caught from behind consistently. He'll go first round, but I doubt he goes top 5.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

I think he could be there where we pick, which I would anticipate to be somewhere between 12-20. People need to remember that teams who suck are usually looking for other positions. And the teams that are already invested in young QBs (like Carolina) have other priorities as well.

Our team is a little unique in how we run the ball.

Obviously, a lot will depend on what happens over the rest of the season and also at the combine. Apparently, he can run in the 4.3s. It depends on a number of factors but I can see us gladly taking him. If we keep winning, we'll be out of reach to take the other QBs. Also if we keep winning, one would think that buys Tebow another year, at the very least.

Just off the top of my head, here are names that seems like they would go before Richardson, because of how teams seem to draft now:

Luck, Jones, Barkley, Griffin, Kalil, Claiborne, Hightower, Kirkpatrick...

So that makes 8 but that was just off the top of my head.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Don't need a RB. We need better receivers. Draft McNutt out of Iowa
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Don't need a RB. We need better receivers. Draft McNutt out of Iowa
    We most definitely do need a RB.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Agent of Orange For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Sorry guys but we I think we need to contiue the trend of building up the trenches. DL-OL-Front 7 player is my preferance for our first round pick, or CB because it maybe our biggest need.

How many times have we seen the Broncos draft skill position players and it do nothing for us?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Sorry guys but we I think we need to contiue the trend of building up the trenches. DL-OL-Front 7 player is my preferance for our first round pick, or CB because it maybe our biggest need.

How many times have we seen the Broncos draft skill position players and it do nothing for us?
    Depending on where we draft, someone that I'd kid of like is DeCastro from Stanford. If we're drafting lower and Richardson is out of reach, this guy is another way to upgrade the running game.

This years draft is kind of thin on DL though.

Nevertheless, back to the topic at hand, if we can get Richardson, that would be great. He represents a guy who is strong and gets stronger as the game wears on.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post

This ^

If we can get a blue chip OL/DL with our 1st pick, we'd be crazy to pass on him. If you want to dominate the L-O-S, then you need dominant guys up front.

22. The Following User High Fived RebelRocker For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information