Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I love how...

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Gays are allowed to be called every word in the book on this forum, while NUB gets reprimanded and subsequently suspended for making off-color jokes about God.

Pure hypocrisy. Can I get a comment, or am I just gonna get banned?
    MB, for all our disagreements and apparant dislike of each other...I agree with you on this subject.
    "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free"
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

It clearly doesn't matter.
    MO did Dream pass you the sherm?

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1514

9. Moderators decision's are NOT to be questioned in public. If a moderator closes a thread, do not start another one with the same topic. If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can send a PM and discuss it privately. We all may not see things the same way, we do understand that. Please understand, we do things we think are right for the site but are approachable.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1515

Please post in this thread any questions or clarification you may need regarding the posting rules and guidelines.

Just sayin'
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Exactly...you bored tonight Mo?
    Not really...but I'm sick of the conservative circle jerk around here...but I will probably get reprimanded for it...

Funny thing is, I'm a moderate conservative...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Mo lets get you into rehab.

6. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by broncos_mtnman View Post

9. Moderators decision's are NOT to be questioned in public. If a moderator closes a thread, do not start another one with the same topic. If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can send a PM and discuss it privately. We all may not see things the same way, we do understand that. Please understand, we do things we think are right for the site but are approachable.

Please post in this thread any questions or clarification you may need regarding the posting rules and guidelines.

Just sayin'
    Trolling isn't acceptable, either, unless, apparently, you're a conservative, because all you do is troll.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Trolling isn't acceptable, either, unless, apparently, you're a conservative, because all you do is troll.
    Whatever....

You asked for discussion and I provided my opinion.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Broncos Mtnman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Neither am I a Democrat or a liberal.

Yet I see the problems in the moderation here, and it needs to be in public, because this is a good site, and it needs to be fixed and addressed, instead of thrown underneath the covers.

This would be one fine site if it wasn't for that.
    Last edited by topscribe; 01-19-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: fallout

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Just sayin'
    Bull shit rule.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

14. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Put an ad in the paper about it.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

No. Neither am I a Democrat or a liberal.

Yet I see the problems in the moderation here, and it needs to be in public, because this is a good site, and it needs to be fixed and addressed, instead of thrown underneath the covers.

This would be one fine site if it wasn't for that.
    You are like a midget Erin Brockovich...with a neck beard.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

18. The Following 6 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    Put an ad in the paper about it.
    Sasquatch.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Bull shit rule.
    Then there's a way to deal with it, and this thread ain't it.

Not really...but I'm sick of the conservative circle jerk around here...but I will probably get reprimanded for it...

Funny thing is, I'm a moderate conservative...
    Take a deep breathe and exhale.Maybe those whiskers are getting to you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Then there's a way to deal with it, and this thread ain't it.

Well, I was told this is a place of the people...I guess I was wrong.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information