Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Help - I need to get info off my computer and other computer questions

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Its got an 8gb of RAM _ it rocks - only thing is i didnt get a new monitor but oh well - the only thing they didnt do was backup my old outlook data - only the 2nd most important thing on my computer I will have to take the old one back so they can transfer the data to a CD

They also didnt put on WordPerfect - he wants me to use Word - blah - I guess i will learn to like it

I alos have to get a USB cable for my printer cause my old one used a parallel port and the new compter doesnt even have a parallel port - shows you how far behind i was

Its all good in the hood though - im psyched - it also has Windows Vista - which i havent heard anything good

Anyone have any advice for a new vista user?

Oh and they put Webroot Internet Secuirty on there - anyone ever hear of this

Should I reinstall my McAfee - like i said its paid through July
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Its got an 8gb of RAM _ it rocks - only thing is i didnt get a new monitor but oh well - the only thing they didnt do was backup my old outlook data - only the 2nd most important thing on my computer I will have to take the old one back so they can transfer the data to a CD

They also didnt put on WordPerfect - he wants me to use Word - blah - I guess i will learn to like it

I alos have to get a USB cable for my printer cause my old one used a parallel port and the new compter doesnt even have a parallel port - shows you how far behind i was

Its all good in the hood though - im psyched - it also has Windows Vista - which i havent heard anything good

Anyone have any advice for a new vista user?

Oh and they put Webroot Internet Secuirty on there - anyone ever hear of this

Should I reinstall my McAfee - like i said its paid through July
    I don't know anything about Webroot I.S. but you don't want to have 2 Antivirus programs running at the same time. It can cause your computer to do some weird stuff!

If I were you I'd google "best antivirus programs" and see which one is better then stick with that one.
    Last edited by deacon; 01-19-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information