Thread: !?%* The NY Jets

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Default !?%* The NY Jets

Rex Ryan - Fat slob Jets Coach, talks more trash then any Coach in recent memory. Talks Super Bowl titles and hasn't won shit.

Mark Sanchez - Jets QB who is always called 'elite' and 'clutch' by talking heads and armchair QBs alike.

Jets fans - Have become by far the most arrogant and insufferable douchebag fans in the NFL.

How have the Jets become 'elite'? WHY?! Because they made the AFCCG twice consecutively? They thought that success was guaranteed this Season, like it was an automatic that they'd be first in line in January... Success is not always guaranteed you moldy green !@#$ing retards.

I have begun to hate the NYJ, probably because of their pompous Coach, but the fans are even worse.

This is a team who haven't played in a Super Bowl since the SIXTIES for shit's sake. Hell, they aren't even the TOP NFL TEAM in their own city! They have to playnd team in the Giants' stadium, while playing second ahead of Buffalo.

The NY Jets are a running JOKE in the AFC East, and still living off of Joe Namath's guarantee over the Colts in Super Bowl III.

!@#* the Jets, I'm thrilled Denver beat them this time when the Jets needed it most and likely helped end their season after letting them waltz out with a win in 2010.

GO BRONCOS.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

How can you say all this when LT is so classy?

4. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I don't know if I would call Lawrence Taylor classy...

6. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    How can you say all this when LT is so classy?
    lol the Lights out Dance on the Lightning Bolt made him cry in 06

Marc Sanchez is Rex GROSSman waiting to happen

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

"We're .500, and that's not Jets football. It's not the way we played the last two years, and it just doesn't feel right." - Wayne Hunter, RT, NY Jets

THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT I AM TALKNG ABOUT.

This is fatso Rex shit talking going straight to their heads. It's like, how DARE the 16 teams on their schedule try to beat them and win?! THE NERVE!\

That's not Jets football?? WTF IS Jets football? You make the AFCCG twice consecutively, and you suddenly have this sense of entitlement? Like every year there arent going to be ups and downs?

They are not the Patriots or the Godzilla of the AFC.

Theyre so cocky and arrogant I cannot stand them. SOOO GLAD we didnt just beat them, we demoralized them.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information