I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    What level are you?

I've only killed two dragons, but I have participated in cannibalism.
    56?

My brothers bought me this game for xmas.

Still haven't opened it... afraid it will take over my life!

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by broncosflow View Post
    My brothers bought me this game for xmas.

Still haven't opened it... afraid it will take over my life!
    I got it, played about 20 hours of it, and then got tired of it. I'm considering trading it in for MLB The Show 12.

5. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I got it, played about 20 hours of it, and then got tired of it. I'm considering trading it in for MLB The Show 12.
    I watched all the trailers. Id rather pull pubes from my ball sack then play this game.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I watched all the trailers. Id rather pull pubes from my ball sack then play this game.
    Which you would do anyway if this game never came out.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I'm going to partition a good chunk of my new Mac to a Windows Based OS to play games, and I was thinking about pickin up Skyrim. Then I remembered the reason I gave up on Oblivion was that after the main quest, it was just "go fetch" quests for idiots in towns and the occasional hilarious mishap. Plus I just don't have time to pour 40+ hours into a game anymore, let alone 100.

My oldest kid loves this game.
    This space available for lease.

So, after not playing for about 5 months, and starting from scratch again...ya.....this game is still friggin awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I've been thinking about starting again. I don't know, it just got boring for me.

I played about 2 hours of this game, and was bored out of my skull. Never went back
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I played about 2 hours of this game, and was bored out of my skull. Never went back
    These type of games are so hit or miss. I remember loving GTA III because it was one of the first true sandbox games, but I had trouble finishing the story after I was just having fun running over people on the sidewalk or taking out police copters. GTA IV was gorgeous but bored me to tears. I played Oblivion a lot, but mostly because I found out you could put the chameleon charm on all of your armor and weapons (making you 100% invisible AND invincible) and the game was just ridiculously fun at that point. I remember going to each castle and taking keys from the king or head sorcerer or whatever, or having the entire guard of a town looking for me after I started piling up bodies of civilians. The fun for me in these games is usually everything BUT the main quest line, and lately I just don't have time to screw around with games like I used to so its just not worth it.

15. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    These type of games are so hit or miss. I remember loving GTA III because it was one of the first true sandbox games, but I had trouble finishing the story after I was just having fun running over people on the sidewalk or taking out police copters. GTA IV was gorgeous but bored me to tears. I played Oblivion a lot, but mostly because I found out you could put the chameleon charm on all of your armor and weapons (making you 100% invisible AND invincible) and the game was just ridiculously fun at that point. I remember going to each castle and taking keys from the king or head sorcerer or whatever, or having the entire guard of a town looking for me after I started piling up bodies of civilians. The fun for me in these games is usually everything BUT the main quest line, and lately I just don't have time to screw around with games like I used to so its just not worth it.
    See.. I would think that being invisible and invincible would get pretty boring after a while.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    See.. I would think that being invisible and invincible would get pretty boring after a while.
    Not if you are just playing to screw around. Games like Oblivion and Skyrim are fun but the actual main story line is only about 10 hours of gameplay. Its the screwing around and finding the best armor and weapons that makes them fun, if you are into that kind of thing.

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Not if you are just playing to screw around. Games like Oblivion and Skyrim are fun but the actual main story line is only about 10 hours of gameplay. Its the screwing around and finding the best armor and weapons that makes them fun, if you are into that kind of thing.
    That's why I play Diablo.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information