Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Skyrim

I finally got this game yesterday. I played for about 6 hours and didn't want to turn it off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I finally got this game yesterday. I played for about 6 hours and didn't want to turn it off.
    I had a chance to get it on my computer, but opted for Arkham City instead. Man that game is awesome, but I still want to play Skyrim eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I had a chance to get it on my computer, but opted for Arkham City instead. Man that game is awesome, but I still want to play Skyrim eventually.
    For some reason, they didn't ship many copies of Skyrim here when it initially released. I had been looking for it every time I went to the malls. I hadn't bought a game for myself in forever, and I narrowed it down to Skyrim, Saints Row3 Arkham City, and Black Ops2. I firgured since it was so hard to find,I'd better grab it while I still could.

I also couldn't justify buying another COD game, I have them all except Black Ops2 and they're always the same thing.

I still haven't played Arkham Asylum so I may get that before Arkham City.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    For some reason, they didn't ship many copies of Skyrim here when it initially released. I had been looking for it every time I went to the malls. I hadn't bought a game for myself in forever, and I narrowed it down to Skyrim, Saints Row3 Arkham City, and Black Ops2. I firgured since it was so hard to find,I'd better grab it while I still could.

I also couldn't justify buying another COD game, I have them all except Black Ops2 and they're always the same thing.

I still haven't played Arkham Asylum so I may get that before Arkham City.
    I never played Asylum either, but I hear this is just a more open world version of that so I went for it. The fighting mechanics are so fluid, and exploring the city, taking out enemies using detective vision (basically showing the heat signatures of the enemies and heart rate) one by one, and some fun puzzles make this a pretty definitive Batman game. I got the game of the year version for like $30 that has all the extra content.

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I never played Asylum either, but I hear this is just a more open world version of that so I went for it. The fighting mechanics are so fluid, and exploring the city, taking out enemies using detective vision (basically showing the heat signatures of the enemies and heart rate) one by one, and some fun puzzles make this a pretty definitive Batman game. I got the game of the year version for like $30 that has all the extra content.
    I rented Assassins Creed 3 over the weekend, and it feels like what you just described. I'm planning on picking up a copy of that at some point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I rented Assassins Creed 3 over the weekend, and it feels like what you just described. I'm planning on picking up a copy of that at some point.
    My favorite part is coming up on a group of 20 enemies in a room and instead of being like, "Oh crap..." you get the feeling like "Oh yeah, THIS will be fun!". I literally sit in the rafters for about 5 minutes plotting the most terrifying ways to take out the goons to make sure the others are terrified. I will string one up, silent take out 5 of them, get caught dive bombing the guy with the machine gun by another guard, throw a smoke pellet then grapple back up to safety while they start panicking even more. Its so fun!

I also rented Assassins Creed 3....very much enjoying it. Maybe it helps that Ive olayed through the whole series as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I also rented Assassins Creed 3....very much enjoying it. Maybe it helps that Ive olayed through the whole series as well.
    This was my first real exposure to the series. I think I played 5 minutes of the first one while I was drunk and hungover after the '09 Browns game.

This was my first real exposure to the series. I think I played 5 minutes of the first one while I was drunk and hungover after the '09 Browns game.
    All were good games.....the only thing u will really miss is the "main" story with Desmond and whats happening there.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information