Poll: iPhone or Driod?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone or Droid

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Default iPhone or Droid

On the 17th, I can upgrade my phone through Verizon. Which is the preferred phone and why?

If you prefer Droid, state which model.

tia.

I have an HTC Droid. My husband has an iPhone. I like the Droid because the screen is bigger.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:

I have a Samsung Droid. Galaxy S 4G. It's no worse than any other smart phone, but I would suggest something other than Samsung. They seem to be the ONLY manufacturer that will not upgrade the Android software. All others do.

Either way, I stick with Droid because I refuse to become an iSlave.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

I have a droid X2.

I love it. I have never had a smart phone before but this is pretty dam sick. It also has a full 1080p display!

I am sure it does all the things the Iphone does and such but what is so sick for me is the built in Navi and mp3 downloader- so i can download any song i want for free. And the Navi is voice activated so i can say- where is the nearest rubber dogshit factory and it will map it and then give me audio directions.

However, that stuff might be standard, i do not know, what I know is this phone is perfect for me for work as I can do anything i need to at work from my phone should I require it. Scan, email, fax, check up on stuff etc etc- once again, the iphone might do that as well.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

iPhone. I've had my iPhone 4 for about eight months and it works just as well as it did the day I bought it. Doesn't have the biggest screen or the most memory or the best processor and it isn't 4g (the iPhone 5 will be) but in my opinion it works better and is more efficient than android phones. You can't beat Apple products IMO.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

8. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I have a droid X2.

I love it. I have never had a smart phone before but this is pretty dam sick. It also has a full 1080p display!

I am sure it does all the things the Iphone does and such but what is so sick for me is the built in Navi and mp3 downloader- so i can download any song i want for free. And the Navi is voice activated so i can say- where is the nearest rubber dogshit factory and it will map it and then give me audio directions.

However, that stuff might be standard, i do not know, what I know is this phone is perfect for me for work as I can do anything i need to at work from my phone should I require it. Scan, email, fax, check up on stuff etc etc- once again, the iphone might do that as well.
    I downloaded a free app that lets me download music for free and I can sync it to my iTunes. The iPhone 4s let's you find things, navigate, and text by voice.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Thanks for the input so far - please take 3 seconds to participate in the poll so I can get a quick view of the results.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I downloaded a free app that lets me download music for free and I can sync it to my iTunes. The iPhone 4s let's you find things, navigate, and text by voice.
    This is one of my problems. I dont want to have to sync to iTunes to download media. I like being able to plug the phone into the laptop and transfer music...or being able to download music straight to my memory card.

There are pros and cons with each platform, I guess. But the media requirements with iPhone just piss me off for some reason

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Can't do that from the iPhone

Adopted Bronco:

I have a droid X2.

Do you use the Google cloud app? I use it and I can print documents and spreadsheets from my droid to my wireless printer. I'm sure iPhone has something comparable, but you probably have to sync it through iTunes or some other iShit before hand

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Just subscribing Joe. Estela and I are about done with our Blackberry plans and I think we are going to switch to one of these as well.

Keep us posted on what you decide.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I have a droid X2.

Do you use the Google cloud app? I use it and I can print documents and spreadsheets from my droid to my wireless printer. I'm sure iPhone has something comparable, but you probably have to sync it through iTunes or some other iShit before hand
    I don't understand people's hatred toward Apple

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post

No, I did not know about that one. I will have to check it out. I have uh, i dont know, officelitepro or something? I dont remember the name but yeah probably does same/similiar things. I will have to give that one a look though in case it is easier to use. Is the cloud app free? Thats be sweet.

Thats the one thing I hate about itunes and my ipod and stuff. Is syncing it, and Itunes. I hate itunes!!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

19. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I don't understand people's hatred toward Apple

I do like apples products. High quality, I love my ipod....I hate itunes though.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:

No, I did not know about that one. I will have to check it out. I have uh, i dont know, officelitepro or something? I dont remember the name but yeah probably does same/similiar things. I will have to give that one a look though in case it is easier to use. Is the cloud app free? Thats be sweet.

Thats the one thing I hate about itunes and my ipod and stuff. Is syncing it, and Itunes. I hate itunes!!
    First you have to have a Gmail/Google account and sign up for Google Cloud...all free. Then download the Cloud app for free from the market.

22. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information