Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Penn State Scandal

Adopted Bronco:

Default Penn State Scandal

Am I the only one that thinks Joe Paterno should resign or be fired today?

I grew up in Penn State country and as long as I've been alive, my friends, family and anyone in that area have always loved, revered, adored, respected and praised JoePa. For the longest time...probably rightfully so.

But today, I think I have to look at all of them and say they all love a very pathetic human being.

I know he had nothing to do with this physically...but I'm sorry...I believe he could have done a lot more than he did and should be held accountable

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

He has to go. Has to.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    He has to go. Has to.
    I think so. They kept this all under the rug long enough for him to get his record. It's done...time to go

6. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I think so. They kept this all under the rug long enough for him to get his record. It's done...time to go
    Which is sick in so many ways.

I heard Jopa fired the man over this situation. Not near as bad as Cardinal Law's role as a nonplayer in a similar scanal in the Catholic Church. I don't know if Joe "loves" this guy, not really an issue with me. But it seemed to me that Joe removed him from the Staff immediately when he became aware of it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The reality is that he should have retired a while back when he stopped being able to carry on day to day coaching duties. Sucks that it's going to take something like this to push him out the door.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I heard Jopa fired the man over this situation. Not near as bad as Cardinal Law's role as a nonplayer in a similar scanal in the Catholic Church. I don't know if Joe "loves" this guy, not really an issue with me. But it seemed to me that Joe removed him from the Staff immediately when he became aware of it.
    No. McQueery told Paterno what he saw and instead of handling it, Paterno "handed the info over to school administrators". Sandusky resigned on his own. he wasnt fired.

But info like this and the fact it would be related to Paterno would have cost the school millions and would have cost Paterno the all time wins record. I find it hard to believe it coincidence that all this info is coming out immediately AFTER he breaks Robinson's record

11. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

From what I understand, the knowledge that JoPa had came to him 9 years ago, and it was swept under the rug.

IMO, Penn state deserves the Death Sentence over this. Who knows how many young boys were damaged because of this.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I had to google because I had not heard this news of Penn State....... http://abcnews.go.com/Health/jerry-s...ry?id=14896987

Joe Pa should be fired, tarred and feathered for his inactions against a child pedophile. I don't get how one can look away from this. And Sandusky should be shot.

15. The Following 7 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I had to google because I had not heard this news of Penn State....... http://abcnews.go.com/Health/jerry-s...ry?id=14896987

Joe Pa should be fired, tarred and feathered for his inactions against a child pedophile. I don't get how one can look away from this. And Sandusky should be shot.
    Shooting him puts him out of his misery, going to jail makes him every inmates bitch. Which is worse do you think?
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Shooting him puts him out of his misery, going to jail makes him every inmates bitch. Which is worse do you think?
    While making his life hell in prison would be great.....Taking him off this planet means there will never be a chance he'll get out of prison to repeat....I don't trust the justice system!

When it comes to child pedophiles, I believe in One and done.....you do this to a child once and you're life on earth is done.

if what they are saying is true... then yes Joe has to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

19. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

But it's only fitting if this is what finally chases joe out of PA

The fact that he knew about this 9 years ago and did not go to the PD after he went to the school administration and they did not go to the PD, not only shames himself, but the school also

Now in the eyes of many he will not be cherished for the all time wins, but rather having a part in a cover up of epic tragedy

Pedophile State will not survive this scandal in the eyes of the nation

And yes I agree with the earlier post, they should get the fng death penalty, joe should be fired and have his wins vacated

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

At this point the entire program is so badly tainted that they need to clean house. Joe Paterno will be forever linked to this and the abuse heaped on him from opposing fans is going to be devastating. Joe needs to spare himself what awaits him. It isn't going to be pretty.

22. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Bunch of cowards. All of them.

I ride with tinker on this one. Close the whole program down.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information