Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Penn State Scandal

The L A Times has a two page article that gets into detail. Truly despicable what he did. The first incident was reported in 98. He retired in 99 then went to a program for young boys. This whole issue spans even further than just the school. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-penn-state-20111108,0,4758929.column

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by red98 View Post
    It takes about 5 minutes to read the Grand Jury report if you want the actual story:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploa...resentment.pdf

It was all I could do to keep from vomiting after I read it.
    Effin total cover up. Paterno should go, and the others should face jail time.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    He'll be out before long. Could be days or a few weeks, but he definitely will be out this season.

Agreed they need to clean house at PSU.

I expect state investigators to descend on "Second Mile" soon. A women there said we shouldn't disregard all the good Sandusky did because of a mistake. She doesn't get it and that makes that place a continuing danger to children.

A ninth victim came out today and I think there will be more to come.

They still don't know the identity of the then 10 year old that Sandusky was ass raping in the shower. He may come forward too.

Interesting note: The DA that quashed the 1998 incident even though he had a tape of Sandusky confessing his crime to the victims mother? His name is Gricar. He disappeared back in 2005 shortly before he was to retire. They found the hard drive from his laptop in a river some time later. No one knows what happened to him.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived red98 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by red98 View Post
    Agreed they need to clean house at PSU.

I expect state investigators to descend on "Second Mile" soon. A women there said we shouldn't disregard all the good Sandusky did because of a mistake. She doesn't get it and that makes that place a continuing danger to children.

A ninth victim came out today and I think there will be more to come.

They still don't know the identity of the then 10 year old that Sandusky was ass raping in the shower. He may come forward too.

Interesting note: The DA that quashed the 1998 incident even though he had a tape of Sandusky confessing his crime to the victims mother? His name is Gricar. He disappeared back in 2005 shortly before he was to retire. They found the hard drive from his laptop in a river some time later. No one knows what happened to him.
    I think it was a different incident that he admitted to a mother. But his admission was more along the lines of admitting he hugged the kid and showered with him and not so much "I molested him".

The 1998 incident was dismissed because no one ever stepped up and proved what happened beyond "horseplay".

All of this just adds to the tragedy

8. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I think it was a different incident that he admitted to a mother. But his admission was more along the lines of admitting he hugged the kid and showered with him and not so much "I molested him".

The 1998 incident was dismissed because no one ever stepped up and proved what happened beyond "horseplay".

All of this just adds to the tragedy
    You are right, I am referring to victim 6.

However there was evidence he touched the kids genitals or buttocks, he kinda admits it to the mother and there was a witness who came forward (B.K.) so I think they had enough to nail him.

Even if they didn't though, the DA did not pursue it with CPS and the university and Second Mile kept him on.

The university cops doing the investigating testified to the grand jury that they were ordered to drop it.

It is all such a mess it makes me sick.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I hope Penn State burns to the ground.

Way to keep holding on to feed your disgusting ego. How'd that work out for you, you pathetic old man.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Had to stop reading after victim 2. Paterno and everyone else involved that covered up needs to be fired with no retirement. Plus they had better have a lot of jail time for that creep.
    Getting Stoked

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

I can't believe this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

Scary part is...this is ONE school. God only knows where else something like this has or is happening. Sad

16. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

I read it... they should all be in jail.

sandusky should be stoned to death on the penn state field.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I hope Sandusky dies a horrifyng, excrutiating, long, and painful death.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Exclusive: Victims Double In Penn State Case

Updated: Tuesday, 08 Nov 2011, 7:59 PM EST
    Published : Tuesday, 08 Nov 2011, 5:17 PM EST

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - Fox 29 has learned the number of child-abuse in the Penn State sex-abuse scandal involving ex-coach Jerry Sandusky has more than doubled in the past day, and is closer to 20 victims.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/sport...te-case-110811

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Kind of brings to light all the sexual abuse that occurs across this nation. Think about the crimes that don't make the front page.

Makes me want to build a big fence around my house and homeschool my kids.

22. The Following 8 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It's pretty sad when a stand up guy like JoePa, who has done lots of good things over the years, decided that keeping the scandal under wraps was more important than getting this piece of shit in jail. If it was a one time mistake then it could be overlooked, but JoePa knew that he was getting away with it and did nothing. That is messed up.

Also, if I saw a guy in the shower fondling a 10 year old boy, I'm going to open a can of whoop ass, not go tell someone. I'll go tell someone, when that ******* was picking up his teeth in the shower.
    I learned today on sports radio that the McQuery guy who saw the shower incident was a 28 yr old man at the time....that dude really pisses me off and deserves an ass whoopin because he left that little boy and didn't help him . I thought McQuery was a little kid witnessing this.

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information