Thread: 10/07/07 College Games Impressions

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Default 10/07/07 College Games Impressions

OK, Im recording the MD-GT game. GT is a good team that can really run the ball. Maryland has one of the three DTs that might be worth a first round pick in Dre Moore. So far, Moore has done well. Hes really strong and GT runs the other way a lot.

Tashard Choice is a very good running back. Too bad he pulled up with either a hamstring injury or cramps. Not sure.

Also in the other game, I have my eye on Joe Fields and Jameel McClain for Syracuse.

I really like Dre and I've been one of the few who think he'll rise to a late-first rounder after the combine workouts. He's been playing consistent this year and although he's not 325+, he's can be an ideal NT in this scheme because of his strength at the POA. I really enjoy the kid, but the problem is he's going to appeal to every defense because he's so versatile.

I was tailgating and at my school's homecoming all day so I didn't get to hear much outside Illinois upsetting Wisconsin in football news today, and I didn't get to watch a lick of the action.

Keep up the good work man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I really like Dre and I've been one of the few who think he'll rise to a late-first rounder after the combine workouts. He's been playing consistent this year and although he's not 325+, he's can be an ideal NT in this scheme because of his strength at the POA. I really enjoy the kid, but the problem is he's going to appeal to every defense because he's so versatile.

I was tailgating and at my school's homecoming all day so I didn't get to hear much outside Illinois upsetting Wisconsin in football news today, and I didn't get to watch a lick of the action.

Keep up the good work man.

Thanks. Ive actually DVRed the Md-GT, OU-Texas, and TAM-Ok State games today but Ill probably watch one or two later tonight. Havent seen a lot of the last two. My plate has been full with the Cubs game and the UF-LSU game. Im looking forward to seeing Bryant play though. I watched the Baylor game last week and they were SO poor there was nothing telling about it. Oklahoma State is a team that can run and pass though so it should be more telling.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information